Clear All

• May this discussion board

Rest In Peace...

Rest In Peace...

Comment

Amen.

Comment

Yup it's time for it go I'm afraid.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Not a lot has changed I see
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

This is one of the forums where Taliban-Puritan doesn't exercise full control and can't censure
            posters who share independent opinions.

Consequently, Taliban-Puritan complains about unbearable torture of having to tolerate posters who don't second their Taliban-Puritanical views.

It's kind of amazing how these whining posters all appear at the same time and start a concerted campaign of either trying to shut down one or another poster OR berate and talk down the forum for allowing alternative opinions being voiced.

Think of it, why so many of you whine and post negative comments about this forum while you could use same effort and energy in more constructive ways, contributing a relevant context to the forum?

If you disagree with someone, why can't you argue your point on merits? (hint,hint: you have NO merits to argue on).

Those who whine about this forum the most are ones deserving the credit for bringing it down.

Comment

Lady Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I should flavour your coffee with poison.

Churchill: Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it.
              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
              X