Approved I-130; Pending I-601

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved I-130; Pending I-601

I have a couple questions for the forum. K3 was denied last year. Went to Embassy to submit 601 waiver. Informed the Embassy recd cable saying the I-130 was just approved, so now have to file for an immigrant visa.
    1. Does the approved I-130 help with the decision for the 601?
    2. The 601 will be sent to Vienna; has anyone had any experience with this Embassy?
    Thank you,
    Concerned

I have a couple questions for the forum. K3 was denied last year. Went to Embassy to submit 601 waiver. Informed the Embassy recd cable saying the I-130 was just approved, so now have to file for an immigrant visa.
    1. Does the approved I-130 help with the decision for the 601?
    2. The 601 will be sent to Vienna; has anyone had any experience with this Embassy?
    Thank you,
    Concerned

Comment

What Embassy you working with?

Comment

The I-130 does not really affect the I-601... but having the approval on the I-130 means that once the I-601 is approved your daughter's husband can get permanent residency in the USA!!!

I haven't heard of anyone that has had experience with the Vienna office, but it can't really hurt to call them, ask to speak to the person in charge of waivers, and ask if they can give you an approximate approval rate ( ex. 90% ??). The worst that can happen is that they say they can't tell you.

Comment

Working...
        X