Death of Petitioner after I-130 approval

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death of Petitioner after I-130 approval

My mother petitioned I-130 for my brother. I-130 is approved prior to the death of my mother. I have heard of substitute sponsor and law passed in ~2002 of humanitarian reinstatement.

One condition is approval by attorny general.
    Is it always approved by attorney general if other conditions of approved I-130 prior to death and legal susbstitute sponsor with enough income is there?

Thanks

My mother petitioned I-130 for my brother. I-130 is approved prior to the death of my mother. I have heard of substitute sponsor and law passed in ~2002 of humanitarian reinstatement.

One condition is approval by attorny general.
    Is it always approved by attorney general if other conditions of approved I-130 prior to death and legal susbstitute sponsor with enough income is there?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Txhouston,

I don't know the answer to your question, but this forum has an article regarding your topic. Perhaps it will help.

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2001,1004-Mehta.shtm

Comment

txhouston,

sorry to know of your loss,

This is really complicated and mixed between humanitarian reinstatement and reality or Immigrations laws, I just wish things will be on your side,

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
          txhouston,

This is really complicated and mixed between humanitarian reinstatement and reality or Immigrations laws, I just wish things will be on your side, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was a nice thing to say. With all the alias c.rap going on the forum lately, we don't know who is who; but, regardless - you deserve props for your nice post.

Comment

Thx,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by abercrombie_toronto:
            txhouston,

This is really complicated and mixed between humanitarian reinstatement and reality or Immigrations laws, I just wish things will be on your side, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was a nice thing to say. With all the alias c.rap going on the forum lately, we don't know who is who; but, regardless - you deserve props for your nice post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
            X