Smelliest Foreigner Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelliest Foreigner Poll

I don't understand why foreigners fon't get the deoderant-shower thing but it is an indsputable fact that they are hygenically challenged. Has anyone else figured why this is so ? Which ones smell the worst you think ? Serious replies only please.

Reasons

1. Allergic to water
    2. Deoderant too expensive
    3. Deoderant too capitalistlcally inspired
    4. Just don't care
    5. Think their sh** doesn't stink ?

Most Smelly

1. Chinese
    2. French
    3. Indian
    4. Arab
    5. Russian
    6. Italian
    7. Mexican

I think it is that they think that their sh** doesn't stink so nothing else does/

And of the smelliest, I would think that Indians are the worst because of the food they eat and their infrequent bathing and un-use of deoderant. I work with a lot of them so I have to deal with it a lot so I could be biased.

I don't understand why foreigners fon't get the deoderant-shower thing but it is an indsputable fact that they are hygenically challenged. Has anyone else figured why this is so ? Which ones smell the worst you think ? Serious replies only please.

Reasons

1. Allergic to water
    2. Deoderant too expensive
    3. Deoderant too capitalistlcally inspired
    4. Just don't care
    5. Think their sh** doesn't stink ?

Most Smelly

1. Chinese
    2. French
    3. Indian
    4. Arab
    5. Russian
    6. Italian
    7. Mexican

I think it is that they think that their sh** doesn't stink so nothing else does/

And of the smelliest, I would think that Indians are the worst because of the food they eat and their infrequent bathing and un-use of deoderant. I work with a lot of them so I have to deal with it a lot so I could be biased.

Comment

Good question, Michael.

Easterners are afraid of the aluminum in deodorant.

Mexico has no water, so they never learned how to bathe.

Italians use too much garlic and olive oil, it seeps out of their pores.
      Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Oh yea I heard that about the Italians

Comment

Whats an Eastrener ? And why are they afraid of an aluminum ? Especially the minisule amount in deoderant ???

Comment

Easterner = Indian/Pakistani
            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Funny post....

By the way how many people know there is aluminum in deodorant and what is the doze ? not many.... Usually deodorant contains aluminum chlorohydrate which works as base and antiseptic too...with isobutene, cyclomethicone, butane, some might contain talc too and silica dimethyl silylate, propane and so on...

No one is afraid of those and actually ... Michael ...u must have company like you only...your friends must be like you...that's why they stink ... u need to meet some real people... if u go for trash ... u r gonna get trash... my perfumes are may be costly than ur electronics ....anyway this is not to put you down...but keep that stereotype to yourself only....take care dude...

Comment

One more thing forgot to tell .... So called Easterner = Indian/Pakistani cook their food in aluminum pots ....

About taking shower 4 Americans work at my place and they don't even take shower for couple of days...that's what they told me.... Well I got to find cheap labor so I don't care.... but there are classic Americans and there are so called trash category ....

Comment

Michael.
                  If America is the land of freedom, then what is a fukhead racist like u doing here. One thing that makes USA beautiful is the diversity us FOREIGNERS bring here..Name me one **** thing americans have which defines culture ?? No customs, no culture, all they know is the american dream (spend and max up all your fricken credit cards ), bankruptcy, sue, begging on streets will work for food signs, and complain 24/7, and chow down beef and steak!! But yet fukers like yourself seem to marvel at the grace and beauty of foreigners when you see how well self disciplined they are and that they dont lead the world in AIDS viruses...USA is known for that..Because americans like you are d-u-m-b and dont think for the future and mate like the **** discovery channel...If it hadnt been for foreigners, a crack fuk like u wouldnt know all u know today. You probably sit in a corner on your own with your d-i-c-k and pray that you get some..Cus u need it buddy.
                  AND. I know A LOT of american who use the ****n bathroom and never wash their hands..It happens every where..Yet dirty fukers like u present yourself as the perfect being. Well Michael.. FUK U TOO....You probably stink anyway .
                  Josephiine.You should be the last to speak since u speak voodoo....but then u r michaels biatch . You were the ex biatch of paddy.and then you went with me for a while. ****n u r such a whorrrrrrrr

Comment

MoRON:

Go back to mehico, hombre. You can't even speak English.

Take your wife, old sour kraut glueburn, and your cockroach kids with you.
                    Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

That s all u can say biatch? "Cant speak English ". You must be biatch if that s all u got of the posts. Like I said if u can read it, then I made my point d-u-m-b f-u-c-ke-n wh-o-r-e.

Comment

Africa leads the worlds AIDS cases by far which shows that there is a good side to everything. Europe comes in second with Russia leading the way there.

Comment

Once again Michael, if you want to be taken seriously you need to post real facts and not just your imaginary world facts.

Africa is indeed 'leader' in AIDS cases, with Asia being second, however, Europe is the continent with the least amount of cases. So your top 3 is by far incorrect.

And a final note, Countries in North Africa and the Middle East have less AIDS cases than North America ( almost a 1 to 2 rate).

http://www.immigrate2us.net
                          I am not a lawyer nor do I claim to be one so please double-check any information given by me, or anyone else for that matter, with a certified (immigration)lawyer before you take any further steps.

Comment

Hi RON and Jo...

I understand u guys are having hard time getting along but I request you not to attack personally.... I know there have always been personal attacks on this board in one or other way ever since I visit this board... but please drop this idea of humiliating each others if it is possible... it doesn't really matter who started first...just be nice - kind and forget and forgive each others for whatever issues u might have.... I know it's hard but you can do it...

I hope you guys take this post in a right way and don't go further in arguments.... Have a great day...Pasha

Comment

Elephants never forget, or forgive.

I said what I had to say to Glue, and MoRON is permanently ignored. I won't contribute further him getting his rocks off. The worst thing you can do to those punks is ignore them.

They aren't worth the sweat off my b a l l s.
                              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Working...
                              X