• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprint Girl: Chav or Hootchie?

You decide:

You decide:

Comment

I'd be happy to take her out and let you know.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">To be brief, I married a US citizen and filed the applicable paperwork (I130, I485) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From your first post. Gotcha, you rascal. Or are you a two-timer?

Comment

I'm busted!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            I'd say she was do-able. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anything is 'do-able,' The Padres went .750 for the last three months, there's your proof! lol

Comment

When I sent you the pictures of my wife and sister-in-law, I did so on the basis it was confidential, I'm dissapointed.

Must dash, I need to throw up....

Comment

The South American is hotter than Tempe ashphelt.

Comment

I don't think any would give you a hard time as long as you paid, looks like a 4.00am line-up taken from the elevator entrance in The venetian or Bellagio.

Comment

Visit my sites to find a beautiful and genuine person who will shower you with her love !!! I will personally give you $100 off !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
                      Visit my sites to find a beautiful and genuine person who will shower you with her love !!! I will personally give you $100 off !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, right. Totally pathetic you are a SOM wannabe.

Comment

There is a great deal of confusion and misleading perceptions about this subject.

The truth is that general populace of Russia is no prettier and proably uglier than their Western European counterpart
                        (and subconsciously everybody knows it).

And for each Russian hottie there are may be tens if not hundreds of Scandinavians or Germans who look even hotter.
                        As to wannabe's and newcomers to US, a lot of people come and settle in large cities, see droves of fat or otherwise unattractive women and say "what an ugly populace".

Wrong!
                        First they by default expect general populace here to look like what they have seen in cover of magazins while living in whatever third country they came from. So expectations are too high to begin with and and already skew perception.

Second, if you go away from large cities and towards certain places all over US you will see really good looking females here, with ideal body and features, walking out in the beach or otherwise.

That large proportion of American women are extremely arrogant, uneducated and highly dislikable in nature and character, well that's entirely different subject.
                        You can't say woman is ugly merely because her nature is dislikable to your taste.
                        And by the way, there are lots of foreign women who are just like that if not worse.

Also keep in mind the economic circumstances:
                        those bring out outcomes that create illusory picture of reality.

Two things to note:

1) Girl from relatively poor country may appear all nice and fun to you, but she is merely playing a role, as an animal who is in the process of hunting and probably considers you to be a stupid a-ss while you are falling in love with her.
                        Others may have lower moral standars, again, due to economic circumstances rather than inherent natural traits.
                        Still others may be too idealistic and sincerely fall in love with you, thinking you are prince charming, while you know you are the scumbag who is there to just screw her good before leaving high and dry.

However you look at it, this picture tells you none of described above caracteristics are inherently "foreign" or "American", but all are too human and product of circumstances more than anything else.

2) Second important thing to note, is that women are a commodity of much higher price in US than in almost any country of the world you can think of.

To have a pretty woman walking next to you is considered a sign of extraordinary success and can make you a subject of envy as well as better treatment by all people around you. It is almost like driving an expensive car.
                        "If he screws hot girl like that he must be something".
                        Even dudes will become friendlier with you in hopes of either screwing your girl or getting another girl like her, from among her friends (pretty girls often have pretty friends).

Consequently many men here are ready to go beyond their way to have a good looking woman walking next to them. It's considered an undisputable badge of success.

And since there is a high demand for gorgeous girls in US they also command higher power of choice as to whom attach themselves too (or higher price, you could say).

They don't walk desperately every street corner and every place imaginable like Russian girls do, who could be prettier than Sharon Stone and still marry a dog and consider it a luck of a mega-million-dollar lottery if he has functioning d-ick, stable salary, few months savings in his account and doesn't drink 8 liters of vodka daily.This is reality , folks, reality of what happens to people depending on circumstances they are in.

Now, a man traveling here from Russia or elsewhere may not see as many great looking girls as he was accustomed to even in a provence and he may find himself deprived of all attention and adoration of women.
                        With hurt ego he goes on to declare that all women in US are fat and ugly. But that only shows how naive such man is and how hurt his ego is.

People are neither uglier nor any different deep in the nature than anywhere else.

So there you have it.
                        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
                          There is a great deal of confusion and misleading perceptions about this subject.

The truth is that general populace of Russia is no prettier and proably uglier than their Western European counterpart

And for each Russian hottie there are may be tens if not hundreds of Scandinavians or Germans who look even hotter.
                          As to wannabe's and newcomers to US, a lot of people come and settle in large cities, see droves of fat or otherwise unattractive women and say "what an ugly populace".

Wrong!
                          First they by default expect general populace here to look like what they have seen in cover of magazins while living in whatever third country they came from. So expectations are too high to begin with and and already skew perception.

Second, if you go away from large cities and towards certain places all over US you will see really good looking females here, with ideal body and features, walking out in the beach or otherwise.

That large proportion of American women are extremely arrogant, uneducated and highly dislikable in nature and character, well that's entirely different subject.
                          You can't say woman is ugly merely because her nature is dislikable to your taste.
                          And by the way, there are lots of foreign women who are just like that if not worse.

Two things to note:

1) Girl from relatively poor country may appear all nice and fun to you, but she is merely playing a role, as an animal who is in the process of hunting and probably considers you to be a stupid a-ss while you are falling in love with her.
                          Others may have lower moral standars, again, due to economic circumstances rather than inherent natural traits.
                          Still others may be too idealistic and sincerely fall in love with you, thinking you are prince charming, while you know you are the scumbag who is there to just screw her good before leaving high and dry.

However you look at it, this picture tells you none of described above caracteristics are inherently "foreign" or "American", but all are too human and product of circumstances more than anything else.

2) Second important thing to note, is that women are a commodity of much higher price in US than in almost any country of the world you can think of.

To have a pretty woman walking next to you is considered a sign of extraordinary success and can make you a subject of envy as well as better treatment by all people around you. It is almost like driving an expensive car.
                          Even dudes will become friendlier with you in hopes of either screwing your girl or getting another girl like her, from among her friends (pretty girls often have pretty friends).

Consequently many men here are ready to go beyond their way to have a good looking woman walking next to them. It's considered an undisputable badge of success.

And since there is a high demand for gorgeous girls in US they also command higher power of choice as to whom attach themselves too (or higher price, you could say).

They don't walk desperately every street corner and every place imaginable like Russian girls do, who could be prettier than Sharon Stone and still marry a dog and consider it a luck of a mega-million-dollar lottery if he has functioning d-ick, stable salary, few months savings in his account and doesn't drink 8 liters of vodka daily.This is reality , folks, reality of what happens to people depending on circumstances they are in.

Now, a man traveling here from Russia or elsewhere may not see as many great looking girls as he was accustomed to even in a provence and he may find himself deprived of all attention and adoration of women.
                          With hurt ego he goes on to declare that all women in US are ugly. But that only shows how naive such man is and how urt his ego is.

It doesn't really mean women people are ugly or any different deep in nature than anywhere else.

So there you have it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you have travelled to Russia? Yes? or No? You have met ANY of these women? You have met ANY of these men?

I have.

And I have also travelled extensively around Europe and the United States. I have my choice of women of any age, any nationality.

There is no doubt that Russian girls are far more beautiful and intelligent than American, German, Scandanavian, etc...

They are more proud of their apppearance. Are more highly educated. They are proud of themselves and of their country. They are not desperate or pathetic. I find stupidity to be ugly. You are no one to tell me what is beautiful and what is not.

American women are lazy and unattractive. The only exception are the ones that have immigrated here; present company excluded. And as long as they have not become "Americanized" as well.

Russian women are hard working, attractive and intelligent. They speak multiple languages. American women can barely speak one. I find it amazingly ignorant when I get asked "How can you have a relatosnhip with a woman in Russia because they don't speak English". Most of them know English but that concept is beyond the imagination of an American woman who doesn't know the difference between an atom and a molecule or give the formula betwen energy and matter or can describe the works of Dostoyevsky or any other writer. The American woman only watches Oprah Winfrey and that is al they know as they sit on the couch and eat bon bons all day.

The most stupid comment here is that women are a commodity in the US; and not in other coutries? How ignorant. Men love attractive women al over the world. NO foreign man would ever marry an American woman. There are no mail order bride tours to America. The fact is that there are more men in the US than women; and women become fat and lazy because there is no competition. Even "BBW" believe themselves to be attractive. In Russia, women outnumber men 2:1 so they are more competitive and there are no "BBW" in Russia. Men worldwide are more attractive than their female counterparts after the age of 30. This is an undisputable fact.

Comment

Typical Woman From Russia

Typical Woman From South America

Typical Woman From Europe

Typical Woman From SoutEast Asia

Typical Women From America

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:

Wrong!

Two things to note:

With hurt ego he goes on to declare that all women in US are ugly. But that only shows how naive such man is and how urt his ego is.

It doesn't really mean women people are ugly or any different deep in nature than anywhere else.

So there you have it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you have travelled to Russia? Yes? or No? You have met ANY of these women? You have met ANY of these men?

I have.

And I have also travelled extensively around Europe and the United States. I have my choice of women of any age, any nationality.

There is no doubt that Russian girls are far more beautiful and intelligent than American, German, Scandanavian, etc...

They are more proud of their apppearance. Are more highly educated. They are proud of themselves and of their country. They are not desperate or pathetic. I find stupidity to be ugly. You are no one to tell me what is beautiful and what is not.

American women are lazy and unattractive. The only exception are the ones that have immigrated here; present company excluded. And as long as they have not become "Americanized" as well.

Russian women are hard working, attractive and intelligent. They speak multiple languages. American women can barely speak one. I find it amazingly ignorant when I get asked "How can you have a relatosnhip with a woman in Russia because they don't speak English". Most of them know English but that concept is beyond the imagination of an American woman who doesn't know the difference between an atom and a molecule or give the formula betwen energy and matter or can describe the works of Dostoyevsky or any other writer. The American woman only watches Oprah Winfrey and that is al they know as they sit on the couch and eat bon bons all day.

The most stupid comment here is that women are a commodity in the US; and not in other coutries? How ignorant. Men love attractive women al over the world. NO foreign man would ever marry an American woman. There are no mail order bride tours to America. The fact is that there are more men in the US than women; and women become fat and lazy because there is no competition. Even "BBW" believe themselves to be attractive. In Russia, women outnumber men 2:1 so they are more competitive and there are no "BBW" in Russia. Men worldwide are more attractive than their female counterparts after the age of 30. This is an undisputable fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since I am a Great Genius nothing I say can be stupid by definition.

Note that I didn't say women are commodity here and not in other countries.
                              Only that they are "a commodity of much higher price in US than in almost any country of the world you can think of".

Nothing stupid in saying it is what it is.
                              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
                              X