Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Rahul Manchanda

My name is Angela. A year and a half ago I met my husband, an Israeli citizen in America with a temporary sponsored worker visa. Though he had not planned to stay in the U.S. longer than four months, we became so close that he decided to stay with me. We had no idea the fight we had ahead of us.
    We became married and began the steps toward his permanent residence. Young and naive of the immigration process in America, we believed if we scraped together $500 we would have the needed petitions and he'd be working within a few months.
    Unfortunately that was not the case. The whole process revealed itself to be nearly impossible for even an educated person to navigate unassisted, but we had very little in the way of funding to get the help we needed. We were so desperate, it was nearly impossible for my husband to find work, and totally impossible for him to find work legally. Working illegally is incredibly risky, and we were distraught to find that even educated and qualified illegal workers are regularly taken advantage of by greedy employers who realize the position the pre-legal worker is in. One night I was watching a network news show discussing immigration in America and one of the pundits was attorney Rahul Manchanda. He was a contributing legal analyst. and after listening to him make his argument and being so impressed by his obvious effectiveness as an immigration lawyer, I decided to contact him and hope against hope that he'd help us with our case.
    Upon meeting him I was immediately struck by his warm demeanor. Though he is internationally known as one of the top attorneys in his field, and he had surely taken on bigger and more powerful clients than my husband and I, he treated us with such kindness and concern. He understood what was riding on my husband's legalization, he understood that all we wanted was to be together and be able to support ourselves. We could not truly establish our lives together until this was out of the way.
    He guided us through the entire process. His help was like a dream come true, because while we as lay persons were unable to find the loopholes and shortcuts hidden within the legal process, he adeptly utilized each and every one of them to our advantage. His rates were quite reasonable, he certainly did nothing to perpetuate the stereotype of the "blood****ing lawyer" who bleeds his clients for all their worth.
    I'm not sure where we'd be without Mr. Manchanda's help, but I know that thanks to his help my husband and I can go to bed at night without the anxiety that stemmed from fearing we were in over our heads.
    The immigration process in America is not user friendly. It's intentionally designed to be difficult, it acts as a filter. While not everyone will need to turn to an attorney for help with their legalization, it's nice to know that there is an attorney out here like Rahul Manchanda for those of us who do. Of course there are plenty of immigration lawyers to choose from, I can not emphasize enough how important it is to select the right one. Do your research and consider your options carefully. I fully reccomend and appreciate the services of Rahul Manchanda, he saved our dreams. I am proud to get the word out to others in our situation, I feel it's the least I can do. He offers free initial consultations, and sometimes that bit of guidance can make all the difference. But please, regardless of who you choose to represent you, make sure he or she is a good human being as well as a good attorney.

Manchanda Law Offices PLLC
    80 Wall Street, Suite 705
    New York, NY 10005
    Phone: (212) 968-8600
    Fax: (212) 968-8601

Good luck and happy citizenship :]
    Rahul Manchanda, Immigration Attorney
    80 Wall Street, Suite 705
    New York, New York 10005
    Phone: (212)968-8600

oh plz

Comment

Originally posted by mike_2007:
      oh plz

What are you... Morris the cat now. ROFL

Comment

lol

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Comment

shilling for an immigration attorney? sheesh...you should join hands with Cheryl, since both of you are apparently easy to take advantage of...

Comment

and a good human being by definition cannot be a good attorney...the two are not synonmous.

Comment

His help was like a dream come true, because while we as lay persons were unable to find the loopholes and shortcuts hidden within the legal process, he adeptly utilized each and every one of them to our advantage.
                  WTF? Their case was as straight forward as it can be. An alien entered on a visa and married as USC. Why pay for a lawyer?! What a shameless plug for a ManchandaWhateverTheF.uckThatNameIs.

Cheers.

Comment

What a bunch of BS, an educated Israeli is never going to have any trouble working in New York, illegal or not. In New York being Israeli, is better than being American.

Comment

What the f...uck is wrong with people? There is a desperation to move to this country, break the laws and be here either way, raise the flag of their own country and yet have f...ucking guts to bad mouth America. Why don't you f...ucks move back to where you came from? Was your country not worth living anymore that you moved here? If yes then STOP THIS **** and BS. Be American and Assimilate In AMERICAN culture.
                      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation