Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Interview Notice!!! :(

Hello everyone,

About a month ago I received the notice to appear for the interview since my wife has filled for me to become a resident of the USA. I have been going crazy looking for the form and I cannot seem to find it, I remember the interview was on March of 2006, does anyone know how to obtain a copy of this notice?

Regards

juan

Hello everyone,

About a month ago I received the notice to appear for the interview since my wife has filled for me to become a resident of the USA. I have been going crazy looking for the form and I cannot seem to find it, I remember the interview was on March of 2006, does anyone know how to obtain a copy of this notice?

Regards

juan

Comment

Have you tried checking online? If you have the receipt number you can find it online. If not, you could call, that would take awhile. You could make an InfoPass appointment. You need to find out so you don't miss the appointment.

Good luck!

Comment

Contact USCIS , the office where your interview was scheduled, and refer to receipt number that you should have on the notice you received initially after filing your case (receipt notice). Ask them the same question you posted here.

Good Luck!
        IE

Comment

Working...
        X