Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RRV, Please advise!!

RRV:

I have read a few pieces of your legal advice elsewhere on this board. Won't you please advise me, too?

I read with great dismay Alamo's posting of an article on this message board on July 20. It is a piece by Carl Baldwin which suggests that ANY alien who fails to notify the INS of a change of address within 10 days can be deported!

I am an LPR, and my wife and kids are all USC's. Under the honest belief that LPR's with no cases pending with the INS do not have to report any address changes, I did not notify my address change when I moved to a new home. What would happen if I notify them NOW? I can never imagine being away from my family, from my little children forever!! Please advise!!

RRV:

I have read a few pieces of your legal advice elsewhere on this board. Won't you please advise me, too?

I read with great dismay Alamo's posting of an article on this message board on July 20. It is a piece by Carl Baldwin which suggests that ANY alien who fails to notify the INS of a change of address within 10 days can be deported!

I am an LPR, and my wife and kids are all USC's. Under the honest belief that LPR's with no cases pending with the INS do not have to report any address changes, I did not notify my address change when I moved to a new home. What would happen if I notify them NOW? I can never imagine being away from my family, from my little children forever!! Please advise!!

Comment

Working...
    X