Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prof.

Thanks for your response. I should not have gotten so upset over this someone12. He actually means nothing with his miniscule mind, just touched a nerve, and had to vent, but in the future won't even bother wasting keystrokes. Just want someone to see that the justice system is not all that cut and dried and some of us get caught up into something that snow***** for the rest of our lives. Like I said, as strange as it may sound I often have conversations with the FBI arresting officer with my husband, and he did testify for my husband on appeal, but once you are caught up in federal red tape, good luck trying to get out. It is a totally uphill climb. If he was American, yes he would have been on probation, but here in the US, not by himself in his "birth country" where the economy is very poor, and in the town he is in there are still goats crossing the road. Too bad, cases cannot be heard on an individual basis and not all lumped together, stamped, and you're on your way.

Thanks for your response. I should not have gotten so upset over this someone12. He actually means nothing with his miniscule mind, just touched a nerve, and had to vent, but in the future won't even bother wasting keystrokes. Just want someone to see that the justice system is not all that cut and dried and some of us get caught up into something that snow***** for the rest of our lives. Like I said, as strange as it may sound I often have conversations with the FBI arresting officer with my husband, and he did testify for my husband on appeal, but once you are caught up in federal red tape, good luck trying to get out. It is a totally uphill climb. If he was American, yes he would have been on probation, but here in the US, not by himself in his "birth country" where the economy is very poor, and in the town he is in there are still goats crossing the road. Too bad, cases cannot be heard on an individual basis and not all lumped together, stamped, and you're on your way.

Comment

drug dealing is drug dealing. Blaming our government only reveals your stupidity. Maybe you and Prof should get together, maybe produce some children with single digit IQs

Comment

Which would still be higher than your negative IQ. Mods it's way past time to be rid of this ghastly moron.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation