Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF YOU CARE PLEASE VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF YOU CARE PLEASE VOTE FOR JOHN KERRY!!!!

PLEASE IF YOU ARE UNDECIDED GO WITH KERRY!!

PLEASE IF YOU ARE UNDECIDED GO WITH KERRY!!

Comment

I believe this is not the place for Dem or rep.

Comment

and why not?
        Its an election year and it makes perfect sense that all undocumented individuals when faced with a President that will allow guest worker visas and one that will allow earned legalization who they will want to win will want the one that makes it easier for them to be legalized. The problem is that a lot of immigrants dont really put back in the economy. They send thousands back but then again your money is your money. You can burn it if you want.
        Everyone has a perspective thats relevant to them.

Comment

If you are a dope - vote for Kerry.

Comment

NO IF YOU HAVE FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE SERVICE THAT ARE BEING KILLED LIKE MINE YOU WOULD WANT KERRY!!!! STOP BEING SUCH A DOPE!!! LETS STOP THE FIGHTING IT SEEMS LIKE THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE THAT ARE SOOOO IGNORANT... IS THAT ALL YOUR LIFE REVOLVES AROUND IS ILLEAGLES IN THIS COUNTRY. IF THATS THE CASE NO WOUNDER YOU ARE SO FULL OF HATEFUL REMARKS... GET A LIFE

Comment

Why even honor the brainless creature with your responses

Comment

ASSMAT: So if Kerry is elected President, then all the troops in IRAQ will be coming home???? Sorry, but I don't think that is going to happen.....you, my friend, seem to be the ignorant one here. My support for George W. has nothing to do with any immigration issues.

Comment

**** OFF kjv62803!!!

Comment

You all need to watch "Farenheit 911" and see the TRUTH.
                    Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Dubya is far from perfect. But with regard to Kerry, hmmph, I'm not sure he's any better. Already he plan to increase the size of the army by 2 more divisions, and he has no plan of leaving Iraq either. And all the talk about building coalition to help in Iraq, well, if you're France, Germany, etc, why on earth would you do something as stupid as that? Especially after seeing US soldier dies almost every day in there.

Comment

It's a choice between two devils.

I don't want either one of them, but the eviler of the two is BUSH. The ONLY way we can get him out of office is to vote for KERRY. Otherwise, your vote is wasted on the little guy.
                        Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

I'm not a citizen to vote and i don't have any interest on who wins the election but i think for you guys as American Citizens, anyone but bush would make a good president, like josie jo said watch F. 9/11 and you'll see some of the truth plus look at where this country at right now, you know what people are saying even in non muslim third world countries, the US is not a powerful country anymore and they're just making it clear right now so please be wise and vote to better ourselves here first which i think John Kerry would do a better job at than bush is doing or will try to do.

Comment

I bet not ONE of Bush's supporters on here has seen "Farenheit 911."
                            Formerly Josephine Schmo

Comment

Go Nader!

Comment

Working...
                              X