HELP Bringing a minor brother with my parents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Bringing a minor brother with my parents

I am planning to petition my parents with my minor brother (11 years old) Wanted to know tbefore I start the petition if my liitle brother can come with my parents... or do i have to file for him saparately or wait till my parents become permanent resident and file petition for him.. They cant come here w/o my brother for he's always sick.. and will be great if he can come here and get check.. I need help what to do.. thanks!!

I am planning to petition my parents with my minor brother (11 years old) Wanted to know tbefore I start the petition if my liitle brother can come with my parents... or do i have to file for him saparately or wait till my parents become permanent resident and file petition for him.. They cant come here w/o my brother for he's always sick.. and will be great if he can come here and get check.. I need help what to do.. thanks!!

Comment

petition for your whole family at once, why wait? this way they can all come with their maladies and start blood****ing our health care system and its derivates without delay. After all, they are ENTITLED to free...everything. The only reason you became a citizen is to take advantage of...everything and we have a deficit in leeches. TAKE IT S12 and FEDERALE.

Comment

sorry mmk, but you cannot bring your brother along at the same time as your parents...unless he (and they) lie to get a tourist visa so he can attend school (please send the tuition bill to ProudUSC)..that's the rules...if you don't like them, too bad.

Comment

Working...
        X