conditional residance divorce and kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conditional residance divorce and kids

I came to the US in april 06 having lived and been married to my US wife since june 04
    we have two chldren daughter who is 3 and son 18 months they are both dual national american
    In nov of 06 my wife left me and took the children, i beleived she had started taking drugs and was residing with an exconvict, child protection services got involoved and returned the chilren to me and denied her any visitaion, only supervised when she tests drug free, but this hasnt happened yet the courts are also holding the childrens passports, i have filed for divorce under the circumstances, however i fear that when my conditional residancy expires i may get deported and the children put in foster care, i am the only one supporting them she pays no child support, even ordered the electric company to cut off the power this week without telling me so the kids had no power for 24 hours, and i was paying the bill on time, i know i can get the conditions lifted if you are divorced but what if your not, i fear my wife wil stall as much as she can in hope i getdeported and would never agree to letting me take the kids out the country

I came to the US in april 06 having lived and been married to my US wife since june 04
    we have two chldren daughter who is 3 and son 18 months they are both dual national american
    In nov of 06 my wife left me and took the children, i beleived she had started taking drugs and was residing with an exconvict, child protection services got involoved and returned the chilren to me and denied her any visitaion, only supervised when she tests drug free, but this hasnt happened yet the courts are also holding the childrens passports, i have filed for divorce under the circumstances, however i fear that when my conditional residancy expires i may get deported and the children put in foster care, i am the only one supporting them she pays no child support, even ordered the electric company to cut off the power this week without telling me so the kids had no power for 24 hours, and i was paying the bill on time, i know i can get the conditions lifted if you are divorced but what if your not, i fear my wife wil stall as much as she can in hope i getdeported and would never agree to letting me take the kids out the country

Comment

All u have to proof if divorce is finally and u wanna remove the conditons,that you entered into your marriage in good faith (for love only) and u have to proof the marriage was real.
      Thats the requeiremts to have the conditons removed,married or divorced,its the same proof and bottom line!

Comment

Working...
      X