CAT FIGHTS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAT FIGHTS!

To Be Perfectly Honest, I Could Care Less!!! Unless The Cats Are In A Puddle Of Mud, Totally Naked, And Slippery As a Pig In S H **t. I Don't Care!!!!

WWW and ILW Is A Place To Debate Immigration Issues! To Voice Opinions On Varios Subjects, That Ultimately Do Have Value Towards Immigration Issues! Including International Tunes!!! Along with Positive and Negative Contributions From All Over The World!!! But Localized Cat Fighting Is Not Something Of Interest!!!

To Those That Wish To Contribute To The Cat Fight? Please Refrain From Including Me!!! Thank You!!! For I Do separate WWW From Reality!!!! And I Enjoy ILW For What It Has Provided!!!. A Multitude Of Diversity From all Over This World!!! I Can Experience Cat Fights Anywhere!!!! Please take It Outside!!! Thanks! 8 Of You Guys!!!! Get A grip!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

To Be Perfectly Honest, I Could Care Less!!! Unless The Cats Are In A Puddle Of Mud, Totally Naked, And Slippery As a Pig In S H **t. I Don't Care!!!!

WWW and ILW Is A Place To Debate Immigration Issues! To Voice Opinions On Varios Subjects, That Ultimately Do Have Value Towards Immigration Issues! Including International Tunes!!! Along with Positive and Negative Contributions From All Over The World!!! But Localized Cat Fighting Is Not Something Of Interest!!!

To Those That Wish To Contribute To The Cat Fight? Please Refrain From Including Me!!! Thank You!!! For I Do separate WWW From Reality!!!! And I Enjoy ILW For What It Has Provided!!!. A Multitude Of Diversity From all Over This World!!! I Can Experience Cat Fights Anywhere!!!! Please take It Outside!!! Thanks! 8 Of You Guys!!!! Get A grip!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i87U-0TBlTU

Comment

Thanks Buddy!

Now Thats What im Talkin Bout!!!

Comment

Davdah!!

8 cats fighting MIR? lol Wow the noise!
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Did I miss something?

Cats? Fighting?

/prepares her claws
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
              Did I miss something?

Cats? Fighting?

/prepares her claws </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talking of cats Aroha, what has happened to JC's scary stray? Has it made a permanent home there now? lol
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

I do believe that Midnight has found a new home. LOL.
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                  Davdah!!

8 cats fighting MIR? lol Wow the noise! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why the complaint? At least they have their clothes on. LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THats The Problem!!! Clothes Are ON!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                    Davdah!!

8 cats fighting MIR? lol Wow the noise! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I KNOW!!!! Imagine that???? CRAZYYYYY!!!!

Comment

Cat Fight Rules!!! Clothes = Instant disqualify!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X