Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• css/lulac applicants

please if anyone has any updates regarding approval of these cases, share your experience. I have not heard any approval in a very long time. I had my interview in january at baltimore, maryland in january 2006. I received intent to deny in july and i sent more evidence. I was wondering if I go through infopass whether it will be helpful.

please if anyone has any updates regarding approval of these cases, share your experience. I have not heard any approval in a very long time. I had my interview in january at baltimore, maryland in january 2006. I received intent to deny in july and i sent more evidence. I was wondering if I go through infopass whether it will be helpful.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by privilege:
      please if anyone has any updates regarding approval of these cases, share your experience. I have not heard any approval in a very long time. I had my interview in january at baltimore, maryland in january 2006. I received intent to deny in july and i sent more evidence. I was wondering if I go through infopass whether it will be helpful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did they asked you to present more evidence?

What evidence did you presented with your applications?

CSS or Lulac?

Freedom1.

Comment

I sent school records and affidavit plus attorneys letter explaining court settlement to them.

Comment

I just checked my case online and shows the following message:

On July 4, 2005, your fingerprint fee was accepted and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Your case is now pending. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

has anyone has any idea what is going on? I had my interview in Baltimore, but my case is showing to be in MISSOURI.

Comment

Yeah kind of weird.

My interview was at the Los Angeles office and it shows up in Missouri as well.

Maybe because these cases were part of a court settlement?

Freedom1.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Freedom1:
              Yeah kind of weird.

My interview was at the Los Angeles office and it shows up in Missouri as well.

Maybe because these cases were part of a court settlement?

Freedom1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No.. All the CSS/LULAC cases sent to the Chicago POBOX were sent to the National Benefits Center at Missouri (Lee Summit) aka Missouri Service Center.. So everything should be there to be processed from begining until the end.

Comment

Ditto, interviewed in ATL. I believe all LULAC is handled at Missouri.

Comment

Well, here's a differet but very similar type of status on an I687....hmmm, anxiety is a bug.

Application Type: I687, APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS A TEMPORARY RESIDENT

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On January 4, 2005, we received this I687 APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS A TEMPORARY RESIDENT, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by goodgam:
                    Well, here's a differet but very similar type of status on an I687....hmmm, anxiety is a bug.

Application Type: I687, APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS A TEMPORARY RESIDENT

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On January 4, 2005, we received this I687 APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS A TEMPORARY RESIDENT, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi goodgam,

Have they taken your biometrics yet (all 10 digits)?

Freedom1.

Comment

Yes, all ten digits. I have gone through biometrics, interview, and now waiting, it's almost to a year from my interview date now and gone through 2nd employment auth.

Comment

All cases that looks suspicious,they sent them to their Main officer for more investigation.Due to the work load they have, it is hard to estimation when will that be done.Keep on waiting lam going through the same hardship.to it has been 18 months no any results. GOOD LUCKY.

Comment

My LIFE case was in Atlanta but now it shows in California service center.Is any body have LIFE case in California service center.What about California folks ,are your case is in California service center or Missouri??

Comment

Hello All - It's about 34 days now since my CSS interview and no letter received yet from INS. Freedom 1 - any word on your case yet?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by msmaria:
                              Hello All - It's about 34 days now since my CSS interview and no letter received yet from INS. Freedom 1 - any word on your case yet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Msmaria,

I'm still waiting as well.
                              My lawyer contacted the Supervisor of the officer that interviewed me. He had some questions about my case. He said he will continue to work on my case and that he was going to make a decision soon.
                              How soon? Only he and God knows!

Freedom1.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs