Sam’s Club of Walmart Finds Out Hispanic Hate Can be Costly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam’s Club of Walmart Finds Out Hispanic Hate Can be Costly

Hispanic hate never pays let alone when you are one of the country’s largest employers. The Equal Opportunity Employment Commission (EEOC) has leveled a $440,000 against Sam’s Club of Walmart for allowing Hispanic employees to be racially targeted and harassed.
    Several Mexican-American employees of the Sam’s Club of Fresno, California went to management to complain about daily verbal insults that consisted of being called “****in wetback” and threats to call immigration. All the Latino employees that were complaining have legal status to be in the country.
    Hispanically Speaking News

Hispanic hate never pays let alone when you are one of the country’s largest employers. The Equal Opportunity Employment Commission (EEOC) has leveled a $440,000 against Sam’s Club of Walmart for allowing Hispanic employees to be racially targeted and harassed.
    Several Mexican-American employees of the Sam’s Club of Fresno, California went to management to complain about daily verbal insults that consisted of being called “****in wetback” and threats to call immigration. All the Latino employees that were complaining have legal status to be in the country.
    Hispanically Speaking News

Comment

Chump change for a lawsuit where Wal-mart would have spent more than that defending itself. More legal extortion from the EEOC, which refuses to defend white and American victims of discrimination. The EEOC does nothing about Americans replaced by H-1B workers.

Comment

I don't threat, I just call my good friends at ICE. Of course the police is just as helpful.

Comment

Working...
        X