I think its over : (

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think its over : (

Obama supposedly has a 9 point lead; goodbye; We are seeing the end of America

Obama supposedly has a 9 point lead; goodbye; We are seeing the end of America

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
      Obama supposedly has a 9 point lead; goodbye; We are seeing the end of America </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He look at the positive side. We get a new name...United States of Africa and 8 more states Also we will have to wear these costumes. Too bad no short skirts, bikinis

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Depends on what you read. Gallup says a 3 point spread as of yesterday.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/110608/Ga...oint-Edge.aspx

Comment

Where is the Klan when you really need them? I may have to become a mail order husband to some Russian girl. It will be the last place where there are white people.

Comment

That's right! It depends on what you read. However, Gallup although national and the biggest draw, only has the likely voters to draw from. That is without all the millions that will be going to the polls for the first time, which, in Obama's case will be all the young, that are operating with cell phone, which Gallup has no access to.

Think positive SOM. I know that that in itself is a challange for you, but as we all know: "If one door closes, a new one will open". It's only the conservatives (hence the name), that are afraid of change.

In this universe, "CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT"!
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
              Where is the Klan when you really need them? I may have to become a mail order husband to some Russian girl. It will be the last place where there are white people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and they better hook up with some more pigments, because the way the sun and global warming is going, they will all die because of skin cancer and them not being able to handle the sun's exposure. Better mix up those pigments quick!
              “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

God bless America and white people !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Obama supposedly has a 9 point lead; goodbye; We are seeing the end of America </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I blame this turnaround on you. You should never have tried to campaign for McSame, you have single handedly cultivated a mob of liberals, all in an attempt to defy you.
                  Shame on you SOM.

You'd better start campaigning for Obama, so McSame can win.
                  Michael: Father of the Idiots

Comment

God bless America and white people !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God bless America with all her people!!!!!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">God bless America with all her people!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen to that sister! lol

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                        God bless America and white people !!![/QUOTE

Wonders never cease!!!
                        "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

Obama plan: exterminate 80-120 million white people by 2010

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                            God bless America and white people !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God bless America with all her people!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God bless America and EVERYONE else!

Comment

God bless America and only America; no one else.

Comment

Working...
                              X