Immigration to canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration to canada

Okay so I am trying to move to Canada so I can stay with my bf for a few years. I'm in the unites states. The only thing I want to achieve is to move there and be able to legally work. I'm not picky I'm content with a simple gas station job or grocery store. Thing is I've run into nothing but dead ends. I was thinking Canada might have something like a green card, but they don't and to my understanding it's not possible to get duel citizenship unless I've lived there three years.....serious issue seeing as you can't live there unless ya work there. Please let there be a smart person out there who can help me and will! Thanks you!!!

Vmoon

Okay so I am trying to move to Canada so I can stay with my bf for a few years. I'm in the unites states. The only thing I want to achieve is to move there and be able to legally work. I'm not picky I'm content with a simple gas station job or grocery store. Thing is I've run into nothing but dead ends. I was thinking Canada might have something like a green card, but they don't and to my understanding it's not possible to get duel citizenship unless I've lived there three years.....serious issue seeing as you can't live there unless ya work there. Please let there be a smart person out there who can help me and will! Thanks you!!!

Vmoon

Comment

actually they do have green card in there too

Comment

http://immigration.about.com/od/livi...toCanada_2.htm

Comment

As of 2004, Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand and Switzerland, as well as the United States government, all allow Americans to keep their U.S. citizenship even as they naturalize in a second country.

Comment

lol i agree

Comment

oh..a new avatar? what happened to ur plain? u crashed it? lol

Comment

Mike where are you all getting these avatars from?..(not the one from this forum am talking about).
                "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
                  As of 2004, Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand and Switzerland, as well as the United States government, all allow Americans to keep their U.S. citizenship even as they naturalize in a second country. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

UK has always allowed it, probably the others as well.

Comment

holy moly ,,hahahahaha thats awsome

Comment

Maybe this question belongs in complete different forum.

Canadian Forums,in which u might find reliable and correct information,instead here based on U.S. immigration,which is totally different than the candadian system!

Comment

Working...
                      X