ARE YOU ALLOWED DSHS MEDICAL IF PREGNANT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARE YOU ALLOWED DSHS MEDICAL IF PREGNANT

HI I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT PREGNANCY MEDICAL. I AM ON CHANGE OF STATUS RIGHT NOW, MARRIED TO A US CITIZEN AND 5 MONTHS PREGNANT. I LOST MY JOB A MONTH AGO AND HAVE NO MEDICAL INSURANCE, I NEED TO KNOW IS IT OKAY FOR ME TO GET DSHS MEDICAL COZ I AM PREGNANT OR WILL THE INS THINK I AM A BURDEN ON THE STATE. PLEASE HELP!

HI I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT PREGNANCY MEDICAL. I AM ON CHANGE OF STATUS RIGHT NOW, MARRIED TO A US CITIZEN AND 5 MONTHS PREGNANT. I LOST MY JOB A MONTH AGO AND HAVE NO MEDICAL INSURANCE, I NEED TO KNOW IS IT OKAY FOR ME TO GET DSHS MEDICAL COZ I AM PREGNANT OR WILL THE INS THINK I AM A BURDEN ON THE STATE. PLEASE HELP!

Comment

you can apply for medicaid no matter your status.
      you going to have madicaid up to three months after the baby is born, even if you are illegal you are entitled to receive medicaid and other helps due to pregnancy, you can receive all these benefits because the baby no because of you, at least is like that in new york I don't know in others states.
      you can check about this in the public hospital where you live or you can contact a social service
      the information that you provide to those peoples do not go to INS.

Comment

Working...
      X