registering for selective service

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• registering for selective service

My husband received his permanent residency about three years ago. I was checking on U.S.Citizenship.info and he qualifies to apply for his Citizenship but he never registered with selective service, I did not know he had to register with selective service. I thought he only had to register after he became a citizen. So I tried to register him, but could not because he is over the age of 26. How do I get around this and what are the chances of him getting around it.

My husband received his permanent residency about three years ago. I was checking on U.S.Citizenship.info and he qualifies to apply for his Citizenship but he never registered with selective service, I did not know he had to register with selective service. I thought he only had to register after he became a citizen. So I tried to register him, but could not because he is over the age of 26. How do I get around this and what are the chances of him getting around it.

Comment

That should not be a big deal as long as he did not know he had to register with selective services. Go on and file N400 and during interview just have him tell the truth.

Comment

Working...
      X