Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUT OF CURIOSITY

hello again....
    I'm just wondering, being overstayed is considered as bad as crossing illegal? so just curious and since a few people on this board are soooo against illegal immigrants i'd like to know if overstayed people like myself are just "as bad in their eyes" :-) and if the answer is yes .....then why? " is the question and then i'll go from there (with more questions of course what else:-)), for now i just wanna know what people think...... in general .....thaaaaanks!

hello again....
    I'm just wondering, being overstayed is considered as bad as crossing illegal? so just curious and since a few people on this board are soooo against illegal immigrants i'd like to know if overstayed people like myself are just "as bad in their eyes" :-) and if the answer is yes .....then why? " is the question and then i'll go from there (with more questions of course what else:-)), for now i just wanna know what people think...... in general .....thaaaaanks!

Comment

ANOTHER FASCIST POSTS HERE !!!

Comment

simple....overstayers and border jumpers have shown NO respect for US laws...and then, only after they have scammed their way to my country, why, suddenly they are all concerned about obeying the laws...as long as they get a green card. Your actions only demonstrate your total lack of responsibility and disregard for the soveriegnty of this nation. Go home. There are plenty of responsible adults outside the US that do respect our laws....those people are welcome to the my country, you are not.

Comment

ImmortalE,

Now I understand what you have been saying. Why would anyone sensible person pose that question?

Comment

I agree with Someone12

Comment

Flexx: If you understand what ImmortalE says...well, you're even more stupid than I originally thought.

Comment

Finally ImmortalE stops cutting and pasting and now this.

Both border jumpers and overstayers have broken immigration law and try to live here without permission. The only difference in my mind is the boarder jumpers put forth physical effort to get here, while the overstayers seem to believe they are better. This type of judgement is present amongst drunks, addicts, and other crimiinals; they all believe someone else's bad behavior is worse than their own. Granted, none of us are supposed to judge and I try not to, but to answer your question someone who is in this country without permission is equally bad.
                If you kill a man by accident it doesn't make him as less dead.

Comment

Csunkala,
                  It would depend on the reasons for the overstay. for instnace, was there political strife in your home country, medical emergency that prevented you from leaving, airline canceling your flight until furhter notice, lost your wallet/purse, money, passport, etc. In other reason, and the time clock is ticking. The longer you overstay your visa, the less chance you would be likely to re-enter anytime soon.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I would love to audit Someone12's tax returns for the last 5 years. If I found even a single dollar left off the return that should have been reported incorrect filing status, etc, then Someone12 has no respect for US laws and should be deported immediately. Of course, Someone12 and Sundevil will argue that the laws should not apply to them for obviuos reasons.
                    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Hudson: Where did you ever see even the slightest suggestion, either from me or Someone12, to suggest that we believe ourselves to be above the law?

Just because you're unable to argue your points successfully, you do not have any right to tell lies and impugn a person's integrity.

You prove yourself to be a person of very little character.

Comment

Draconian viewpoints are more harmful than helpful. History has taught us numerous times. We have to balance between outright fraud and misguided intentionas with respect to law (ie letter of the law vs spirit of the law). You have demostrated a Draconian idealogy that anyone who violates the letter of the law, even to the point where clearcut fraud was not the case, you would make sure that they are denied even due process of the law.

The subtle point I was making was using the same draconian point of view with respect of even leaving off a single dollar (tax fraud in your terms), or using an incorrect filing status (tax fraud in your terms), or claiming credits or deductions that you cannot fully verify (tax fraud in your terms). Agian, will you submit to such a test knowing that 99% of the people fall into this category? I think not.

Any more personal attacks on me will not be tolerated.

Comment

Hudson: With all due respect, the vast majority of illegal aliens don't think twice before they break both the letter and the spirit of the law.

You will notice, if you care to read carefully, that both Someone12 and I are happy to help those who are trying to immigrate legally to America.

I did not attack you personally; I was simply expressing my opinion...which is protected by both the letter and the spirit of the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

Furthermore, I believe that a reading of the record will prove that you are guilty of throwing around personal insults.

Comment

FASCISTS WRITE ONLY TWO KINDS OF POSTS:

1. PHONY POSTS WHERE FASCIST MEMBERS PRETEND TO BE CRIMINAL ALIENS IN SEARCH OF GC ( SO THEY CAN TRASH THE IMAGES OF IMMIGRANTS FIRST ).

2. THE SAME FASCIST MEMBERS , USING DIFFERENT ID'S, COME BACK TO ATTACK THOSE "WHOULD BE IMMIGRANTS" (PRODUCTS OF THEIR OWN POSTINGS).

THESE FASCISTS ON THIS FORUM HATE IMMIGRANTS, ALL IMMIGRANTS !!!

DOWN WITH FASCISTS !!!

LONG LIVE U.S.A. !!!

Ur-Fascism is still around us, sometimes in plainclothes. It would be so much easier for us if there appeared on the world scene somebody saying, "I want to reopen Auschwitz, I want the Blackshirts to parade again in the Italian squares." Life is not that simple. Ur-Fascism can come back under the most innocent of disguises. Our duty is to uncover it and to point our finger at any of its new instances "” every day, in every part of the world. Franklin Roosevelt's words of November 4, 1938, are worth recalling: "If American democracy ceases to move forward as a living force, seeking day and night by peaceful means to better the lot of our citizens, fascism will grow in strength in our land." Freedom and liberation are an unending task.

Umberto Eco (c) 1995

FOR REAL IMMIGRATION INFO AND HELP VISIT:

WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM

Comment

to Hudson (who claims he won't tolerate any more personal attacks against him...woooo....am I scared or what??)
                              You, like so many other moronic illegal alien supporters, attempt to equate law violations by American citizens with justification for rewarding those illegal aliens who are violating our laws, stealing jobs and benefits, and generally screwing up our country...by your asinine "logic" we should release everyone in prison, since, gosh, there must be an American running a traffic light or cheating on their taxes, so if we are going to reward dirtag, scumball visa cheats and border jumpers, why not include the whole enchilada, dufus?
                              There...a personal attack against yet another village idiot...yes, you Hudson...the Big Man on Campus.....come on, take your best shot, $hit for brains.

Comment

Working...
                              X