June Monthly Bulletin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June Monthly Bulletin

Monthly Bulletin is out once more and there is no foward date in my category.I guess I may have to wait until the new fiscal year.Anyway what else to do but wait and more wait.

Monthly Bulletin is out once more and there is no foward date in my category.I guess I may have to wait until the new fiscal year.Anyway what else to do but wait and more wait.

Comment

Hi Sunita,

I don't see the website being updated. Do you know what is the current priority date for all categories??

Thanks,
      Mandy

Comment

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_2507.html

Comment

Hi Mandy I saw Vivek has given you the website so I guess you no longer needed if you still does then send me a reply.By the way I also have a Mandy here my second daughter her whole name is Mandita though.

Comment

Hi Mandy, did you file for Citizenship already?

Comment

Thanks Sunita and Vivek.
              Vivek, I haven't filed for citizenship yet. I will be eligible on June 16th...will have tonnes of questions while filing for citizenship. I shall let you know...

Thanks,
              Mandy

Comment

Hi Mandy, thanks for the reply. I will be filing for my father who is going to be eligible in month of July which is 4 yrs and 1 day after his last entry lasted for more than a year. I will be submitting last 5 years of tax returns as a proof that he did not abandon his permanent residency and he had a reentry permit all the time when he was out of country. And it is taking approximately around 12 to 14 months to become citizen in NYC.

Comment

Working...
                X