Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who thinks SOm should go to the White House have a beer and sort out his issues???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who thinks SOm should go to the White House have a beer and sort out his issues???

Would'nt that be great lol he meets the Obamas and tell them his issues and has it sorted once and for all and then he could relax and talk about real issues i.e not the ones he constantly discusses over and over ,, just an idea
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Would'nt that be great lol he meets the Obamas and tell them his issues and has it sorted once and for all and then he could relax and talk about real issues i.e not the ones he constantly discusses over and over ,, just an idea
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

Sure, you just call up your b/f Obama and make an appointment. Got a tingle down your leg?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
        Would'nt that be great lol he meets the Obamas and tell them his issues and has it sorted once and for all and then he could relax and talk about real issues i.e not the ones he constantly discusses over and over ,, just an idea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Instead of the made-up ones floating around in his head? LOL
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
        X