Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granted Approval EOIR

Question,,,,,
    If a person was granted approval for their permanent resident card after Immigration Court/Removal, Can they still apply for Citizenship? PR card since 2000, no criminal record.

Question,,,,,
    If a person was granted approval for their permanent resident card after Immigration Court/Removal, Can they still apply for Citizenship? PR card since 2000, no criminal record.

Comment

If the person is a legal permanent resident, s/he should be able to apply for naturalization any time now.

Comment

Agreed. I can't see why it should be a problem. The fact you have PR means the removal was stopped and is history.

A poster on here, Bushmaster had the same thing happen. He got Citizenship.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Thank you for your assistance ProudUSC & Brit4064.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
            Agreed. I can't see why it should be a problem. The fact you have PR means the removal was stopped and is history.

A poster on here, Bushmaster had the same thing happen. He got Citizenship. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep after 19 months of wait and a lawsuit, I got my citizenship. USCIS will investigate further into the cause of reasons into why at a given time removal proceedings were started, the outcome, etc. This has to be done in a timely manner as the law states that after the interview a decision must be entered in 120 days, when they don't, they violate the law.
            SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Comment

WB Bushmaster!
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Hey Brit4064, what's happening? Are you going to catch the game later? US vs. England?

Comment

Planning to watch it tomorrow. I can't decide who I want to win though LOL

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                    Planning to watch it tomorrow. I can't decide who I want to win though LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to vote for the US now . . . a requirement that came with the oath - lol.

Comment

Well I second that...

Comment

Working...
                      X