Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long usually it takes to get your green card when you married in USC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long usually it takes to get your green card when you married in USC?

well.. my friend is K-3 visa (I-94 expires 2006) but it was denied/cancelled here in USA because her husband divorced my friend and now my friend is planning to be married soon.. can someone give IDEA??

THANKS.....

well.. my friend is K-3 visa (I-94 expires 2006) but it was denied/cancelled here in USA because her husband divorced my friend and now my friend is planning to be married soon.. can someone give IDEA??

THANKS.....

Comment

What?

Is this a tongue twiser or what?

How many people are in your question? How many are your friends,how many husbands and how many wives?

Comment

tongue twister I mean.

Comment

sorry.. 1 frend and 1 HUSBAND

Comment

Do you mean someone came here on a K3 visa and now they want to divorce the person they came to marry and then marry another US citizen?

Comment

lets make it clear.. MY FRIEND WAS DIVORCED BY HIS HUSBAND HERE IN USA... NOW HER VISA WAS DENIED/CANCELLED (K-3 I-94 EXPIRES 2006) AND NOW SHE IS PLANNING TO GET MARRIED AGAIN SO THAT HER STATUS CAN BE SAVED.. OK IS THAT CLEAR????????

Comment

YES! THE USC (her husband) IS CRAZY... now my friend will be married soon.. is that ok? im asking you guys so that i can give her a good advise..

Comment

Am not sure about this, but I think the second marriage will be looked at VERY VERY suspiciously by USCIS because she came here to marry the first guy, so she should not be here if she cant marry guy number 1.

To marry guy #2 may require a lot of proof that the marriage is legit.

Maybe someone else knows how these things go, I hope someone else helps on this one.

Personally I feel she should NOT marry the second guy unless she really loves the second guy coz marriage is more than just keeping status.

It may not be worth the heartache if you know what I mean, unless no 'hearts' are involved.

Comment

Thanks.. thats what im thinking also.. INS might get suspicious to her... maybe i will advise them to let their relationship to make it longer.. i mean they married soon but not ASAP.. is dat ryt?

thanks bro!

Comment

Iz beeg problem

Comment

This is what is known as a fraudulent marriage.
                        As you said , " AND NOW SHE IS PLANNING TO GET MARRIED AGAIN SO THAT HER STATUS CAN BE SAVED.."

Marrying in order to save status is not a reason to be adjusted. She came and got married and then was divorced..why? Is that because he realized She was marrying him for her papers?
                        I hope your friend doesnt get her papers because she is why so many legitimate applicants have a hard time. Shame on you and her for helping to create another immigration fraud.

Comment

but if they got married.. usually how long make it takes to get her green card? less than a year? or more than a year?

Comment

SO WHAT FOR YOU?? IM asking how long is the process... i don't care to your comments.. helo be practical! almost all the illegal immigrants here is marrying a USC so that they can be legalized here... for me I prefferd to marry a usc to be legalized than to become "illegal Immigrants"

THINK BRO!!!!!!

Comment

I dont know about other centers. But in my center(NSC) it took me close to 2 yrs to get conditional GC.

Othere centers processing times may vary.

Comment

Working...
                              X