• Show
Clear All

• this is someone12 fighting with sonofmichael

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XolZ4...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XolZ4...elated&search=

Comment

Mike.... ahahahahahha thats good!!!!

Comment

LOLOLOLOL Remind me not to drink tea whilst reading here again, just watched that and nearly choked!
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

lol,this is mr super lawyer someone12 ,,but this was before he join the (AILA)

Comment

S12..you seem to pick up every little grammar, spelling mistake of others, more importantly immigrants.
            You should be happy for those from countries that English is not their first language, that they are in fact speaking English and trying their best with grammar etc..
            I bet you would be just as great writing in a different language if you ever went abroad eh?
            I bet you were one of those bullies at school picking on anyone who wasn't up to your expectations.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Sprint, how I wish S12 is stranded as a lone survivor of a plane crash (just a pun) in a remote village in Tibet.

Comment

oooh alone? nah..I think he needs company!
                Lets be fair now, I think having SOM there would make things interesting ;-)

Wonder how they would both survive? lol

Comment

Hey Mike,

This is S12 stars in "Custer's Last Stand" ???

Comment

Well in that case Mike, they are down on the border taking bribes! "You writum check, we takem card..."

Comment

Its amazing how quiet S12 and SOM are!
                      Maybe they just can't take what they dish out eh? lol

Comment

Maybe all of you should join a chat room together? Maybe titled "illegal idiots only" chat room?

Comment

Oh..I see the BS'ers have a fan

I'm legal thank you, and in fact some here posting are USC's.
                          Who now is the idiot?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CuriousBob:
                            Maybe all of you should join a chat room together? Maybe titled "illegal idiots only" chat room? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'll join. You'll be the WebMaster?

Comment

it's probably S12 AKA Curious Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X