Re check for Immigration n400

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re check for Immigration n400

Ok sent the check to USCIS they sent letter re getting fingerprints done which will be in MAy .

But curious why have they not cashed the check they sent me a receipt for it :-)
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Ok sent the check to USCIS they sent letter re getting fingerprints done which will be in MAy .

But curious why have they not cashed the check they sent me a receipt for it :-)
    Regards and thanks,

Comment

I guess everything is ok if they sent you a date for biometrics. If the check was a wrong amt or something was wrong with the paperwork and they were sending it back to you, then they would not cash the check. My 2 friends who recently got their citizenship-both sent in their paperwork at the same time, however because 1 applicant had missing paperwork, they sent it back. She kept checking her bank acct to see if the check was cashed and it was not. As soon as the completed paperwork was sent back to DHS, within 5 days the check was cashed.

Comment

yes they sent me the biometrics letter but have not cashed the check its being weeks now...
        Regards and thanks,

Comment

Working...
        X