What Now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Now?

My husband and I were married in the UK and I am returning to the US very soon. I do not have the funds (in the bank) to start the process from abroad or the appropriate visas. What should I do upon returning to the US? Is it more helpful to contact an attorney? I'm terrified that I would not do the paperwork properly. I know there isn't but I really wish there were a way to do this while remaining in the same country. I know I have a lot of questions but has anyone been through this? How long does it usually take before he can join me? I really appreciate the advice!

My husband and I were married in the UK and I am returning to the US very soon. I do not have the funds (in the bank) to start the process from abroad or the appropriate visas. What should I do upon returning to the US? Is it more helpful to contact an attorney? I'm terrified that I would not do the paperwork properly. I know there isn't but I really wish there were a way to do this while remaining in the same country. I know I have a lot of questions but has anyone been through this? How long does it usually take before he can join me? I really appreciate the advice!

Comment

Working...
    X