I-130 Visa Processing Time????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Visa Processing Time????

I live in Mexico, a US Citizen newly married to a Mexican citizen. As for now, we're staying in Mexico, but plan to move back to the US in 4-5 months.

We're just starting the INS process. How long can I expect to wait for the I-130 paperwork to be processed and the resident visa to be issued for my wife??? Is it really the 15 months I"m seeing posted on this discussion board??

Should we need to go to the US earlier, is there another "permit" we can get to allow her come before the I-130 is complete.

Please help!

I live in Mexico, a US Citizen newly married to a Mexican citizen. As for now, we're staying in Mexico, but plan to move back to the US in 4-5 months.

We're just starting the INS process. How long can I expect to wait for the I-130 paperwork to be processed and the resident visa to be issued for my wife??? Is it really the 15 months I"m seeing posted on this discussion board??

Should we need to go to the US earlier, is there another "permit" we can get to allow her come before the I-130 is complete.

Please help!

Comment

Working...
    X