Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters Quota

Hi,

I have a Masters Degree from one of the USA universities. But I misplaced my degree certificate. Can you please advice me if I can apply in the Masters Quota for my H1. If yes how?

Hi,

I have a Masters Degree from one of the USA universities. But I misplaced my degree certificate. Can you please advice me if I can apply in the Masters Quota for my H1. If yes how?

Comment

Hi Meghana,

Welcome to the forum. Why can't you contact the University to obtain a replacement? I'm pretty sure this type of thing happens frequently. Good luck!

Comment

@Meghana: yeah, Proud is right...you can always call your school and obtain a replacement...I wouldn't risk anything without my diploma in my hand....
        Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

Comment

I did contact the University they said it would take 6-8 weeks to issue the same.

Comment

Hi Meghana,

Did you explain your situation to them? I would contact them again and ask if there is a process to expedite it. It may cost more, but it would be worth it to have it in hand when you apply for H-1 status.

Comment

Working...
            X