Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Won!!!!!

Alot of waste!!! But...
    Enough to start Over. They get Nothing. LOL!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Alot of waste!!! But...
    Enough to start Over. They get Nothing. LOL!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You won what? You have to be a little bit more specific MIR. Are you talking about your case?

Talk, talk!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You won what? You have to be a little bit more specific MIR. Are you talking about your case?

Talk, talk! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will talk if you bring the shoes?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
          </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will talk if you bring the shoes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll promise I'll bring the shoes.
          “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will talk if you bring the shoes? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll promise I'll bring the shoes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, my 4 year extraordinary case.
            what does detail get me??????
            Im.... In..... The...... mood.... for..... ****....!!!! LOL.

Comment

Thnks.

Comment

Good news?????

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                  Good news????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for the most part, = YEP!!!! still Much waste!!! yet For now some judges Still Behind the True values of American!!!!

Comment

Congrats MIR on victory

I hope it is victory in that you are able to recover most of the losses that were incurred. Mind you, I am only assuming here.

Diligence and good work on your part and you are fortunate for having judges supporting the true values and acknowledging the legal system in place.

I hope this is the "healing hand "that was dealt . Time to move forward

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                      Congrats MIR on victory

I hope it is victory in that you are able to recover most of the losses that were incurred. Mind you, I am only assuming here.

Diligence and good work on your part and you are fortunate for having judges supporting the true values and acknowledging the legal system in place.

I hope this is the "healing hand "that was dealt . Time to move forward </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the beginning was scary! The judge appeared Impatient, showing he wanted this over in 5 minutes. It was moved Several Times and each time a different Judge Ignorant of before.

The trial lasted 4 and half hours. I had My lawyer and 2 Other lawyers as witnesses, (Customers of mine and decent people) The other 2 lawyers Just witnesses. The opposition was something isnt Right here? LOL. Turned Out was a Patient, Good judge that allowed more than the normal fact presentations as It usually is.

He appeared to get sleepy when the Other Spoke.

Thanks 4now.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                        Congrats MIR on victory

I hope this is the "healing hand "that was dealt . Time to move forward </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the beginning was scary! The judge appeared Impatient, showing he wanted this over in 5 minutes. It was moved Several Times and each time a different Judge Ignorant of before.

The trial lasted 4 and half hours. I had My lawyer and 2 Other lawyers as witnesses, (Customers of mine and decent people) The other 2 lawyers Just witnesses. The opposition was something isnt Right here? LOL. Turned Out was a Patient, Good judge that allowed more than the normal fact presentations as It usually is.

Thanks 4now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What was your case? For those who aren't familiar...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dutyfree:
                          Congrats MIR on victory

Thanks 4now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What was your case? For those who aren't familiar... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> thanks For The attention and curiosity. I Cannot On the Open Board, still much Taking place! Research DCWTECH thread.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                            Good news????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for the most part, = YEP!!!! still Much waste!!! yet For now some judges Still Behind the True values of American!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good to hear!

Comment

Working...
                            X