Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I have been married since 2000. My husband filed for me the I 130 and I485.
    I-130 was denied after 911 incident (I am an arabic background) claiming that my marriage was not legite. So we have been fighting that and my I130 Petition got approved last year 2004.
    Now my husband and I are having issues and he wants a divorce and says that he will drop the case.
    after they have denied my 130 i received a letter for a court date for removal proceedings. that date is set to october 2005.
    My lawyer has applied for motion after the 130 was approved to drop the removal proceedings and the court i can just go through INS again.
    But now that my husband is saying that he wants divorce and drop the case, my lawyer told me today that if that is the case he would have not take the case and proceed anymore since it is a conflict of interest.
    I am so lost and do not know what to do. I have not done anything wrong and about to loose all that I have worked for since I have been here since 1997 (on F1 visa).
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO? PLEASE HELP ME? THE LAST HOPE I HAD WAS MY LAWYER BUT it seems that I MAY be loosing him as well.
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME ANYTHING THAT I NEED TO KNOW TO STILL LIVE here and still get my green card. I have wroked so hard at school and have a great job and it will be so hard to go back to my native country after 8 years. THINGS ARE SO DIFFERENT AND I DO NOT EVEN THINK IF I CAN ADAPT TO THE LIFE THERE ANYMOE.
    PLEASE HELP

I have been married since 2000. My husband filed for me the I 130 and I485.
    I-130 was denied after 911 incident (I am an arabic background) claiming that my marriage was not legite. So we have been fighting that and my I130 Petition got approved last year 2004.
    Now my husband and I are having issues and he wants a divorce and says that he will drop the case.
    after they have denied my 130 i received a letter for a court date for removal proceedings. that date is set to october 2005.
    My lawyer has applied for motion after the 130 was approved to drop the removal proceedings and the court i can just go through INS again.
    But now that my husband is saying that he wants divorce and drop the case, my lawyer told me today that if that is the case he would have not take the case and proceed anymore since it is a conflict of interest.
    I am so lost and do not know what to do. I have not done anything wrong and about to loose all that I have worked for since I have been here since 1997 (on F1 visa).
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO? PLEASE HELP ME? THE LAST HOPE I HAD WAS MY LAWYER BUT it seems that I MAY be loosing him as well.
    CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME ANYTHING THAT I NEED TO KNOW TO STILL LIVE here and still get my green card. I have wroked so hard at school and have a great job and it will be so hard to go back to my native country after 8 years. THINGS ARE SO DIFFERENT AND I DO NOT EVEN THINK IF I CAN ADAPT TO THE LIFE THERE ANYMOE.
    PLEASE HELP

Comment

Working...
    X