Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re. GC Photos

Hi

I received my GC approval letter and i have to go to the centre with a picture and Passport.
    Can somebody tell me about the kind needed for this service. Is it just half face showing ears or just the passport kind. Please i need help which i will appreciate very much.

Thank you

Hi

I received my GC approval letter and i have to go to the centre with a picture and Passport.
    Can somebody tell me about the kind needed for this service. Is it just half face showing ears or just the passport kind. Please i need help which i will appreciate very much.

Thank you

Comment

there has been a recent change in the photo specifications. if your date is after sep.1st then you need a full frontal pictures and if before sep. 1st then it is your option. go to www.uscis.gov and look for pics specifictions

Comment

were you a conditional GC holder? If so, which center did you file at and when did you file?

Please check new photo requirements at www.USCIS.gov

Comment

Just go to a qualified photo place and they will know what to do. If you got to photo places near the immigration office, they know the recent rules.

Comment

Working...
          X