Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delete

Comment

Take a look at this thread. It contains some information that may be helpful for you.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/36010484141

Comment

Comment

Your lawyer handling your divorce should be addressing these questions. You seem BADLY confused. The court does not serve her with papers. YOUR LAWYER DOES. It sounds like you are doing this on your own and you have no clue what you are doing. I am serious; see a lawyer. It sounds like you have already screwed this up. There is a case where a foreign bride had the police hunt down and shoot a man that SHE had threatened to kill. The police are not your friends in this situation. DO NOT RETURN HOME; SEE A LAWYER IMMEDIATELY. You CAN NOT do this by yourself.

Comment

SEE MY PRIVATE MESSAGE; DELETE YOUR POSTS AT ONCE; YOUR WIFE IS READING THIS FORUM

Comment

Some thing always remained the same, we can always expect Michael to go balistic on issue like this.

Comment

You need to have a process server serve her your petition.

Get a copy of the police report. Since they did not take you away and lock you up, chances are that they consider her claim unfounded.

If the cop report says unfounded, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOME if it is yours, that will make life difficult for you after the dust settles.

Depending on the laws of your state, I would encourage you to go to your local electronics store and have every room in the house set up with motion sensitive minicams (run about $40 per) attached to a large hard drive 500gb - 1 TB).

DO NOT get provoked. Keep your calm; you are the USC and you will win in the final analyis as long as you don't do something stupid like hit her.

Good luck; I went through this and while my soon to be ex did not claim spousal abuse, she did claim child abuse. Now she is in a shelter and I have half custody of our child on the way to full custody while she gets NOIDed.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marmaduk:
                  Some thing always remained the same, we can always expect Michael to go balistic on issue like this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is my hot button !! Of course you realize, this means war !

Comment

BETTER YET

(Thats me in the middle)

Comment

dear 'anitahanjobb'...now you understand why you should never have been thinking with that other organ

Comment

Did you have the first interview yet?

If not.. run dont walk to withdraw/cancell applications and especially the affidavit of support I-864. You will be able to cancel/withdraw it because it is not yet approved.

What are you waiting for????? Ruuuuuuuuuun!

YOu already filed for divorce that good. now makd sure u protect your assets and dont be on the hook for her.

Comment

delete

Comment

Working...
                          X