REAL GOOD AND REFRESHING IMMIGRATION NEWS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REAL GOOD AND REFRESHING IMMIGRATION NEWS

Way to go Utah!!! keep those lists coming, keep reporting all the criminals aka illegals. "The list contains Social Security numbers (bought in the street), birth dates, workplaces, addresses and phone numbers. Names of children are included, along with due dates of pregnant women on the list." What? illegal women pushing puppies they cannot support?

Way to go Utah!!! keep those lists coming, keep reporting all the criminals aka illegals. "The list contains Social Security numbers (bought in the street), birth dates, workplaces, addresses and phone numbers. Names of children are included, along with due dates of pregnant women on the list." What? illegal women pushing puppies they cannot support?

Comment

Unfortunately, that's not how America operates. The law protects the victims (whatever their circumstances might be) and punishes the culprits. Welcome to the US brand of jurisprudence, doug.

Comment

the marxist ape is so angry he can't even type, ha ha ha, still, he devores my posts. Get used to it dumbas.s, get used to it.

Comment

Let's talk about this case, idiot. What good will this fiasco do to advance the constitutional guarantees of 'equal protection' and 'due process?' Let's see what you know aside from your canine rantings.

Comment

I don't think it's a Doug..more like Du-ng. As for the UT list-makers the will be coming for them soon. Hopefully they'll end up in a jail with a load of illegals who'll show them what real vigilante justice is like hehe.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I know nothing about 'souring' of any sort, davdah. All I know is that as long as this moron posts. I'll remain its moron-post buster.

Comment

it is very simple, the subersive marxist is soooooo furious he cannot spell.

Comment

then Renegade you will be here for a long time.

Comment

Haha! You ain't seen nothing yet when a Southeast Asian amazon gets mad. It takes more than a stupid street dog though.

Comment

so, it's out in the open. Renegade N is the product of two dogs, oh! excuse me, you people eat dogs, and rats, and everything that moves. You are NOT so tought, believe me. And by the way, how come you people are so disgustingly UGLY? and that color, and the stench that emanates from you people is atrocious.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                        so, it's out in the open. Renegade N is the product of two dogs, oh! excuse me, you people eat dogs, and rats, and everything that moves. You are NOT so tought, believe me. And by the way, how come you people are so disgustingly UGLY? and that color, and the stench that emanates from you people is atrocious. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Tought" or tough? Go ahead show what else you've got, illegal.

Comment

it is tough. And once again the l.es.b.i.a.n chinawoman submits one of her subjective opinions, with no foundation whatsoever.

Comment

Subjective opinion about the correct spelling of tough? Haha!

Comment

no, subjective opinion about me being a criminal ilegal. Funny you missed it, but then all that eating dogs must of clogged your black head.

Comment

Working...
                              X