usa passport for minors under 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usa passport for minors under 14

Hello to all. I am a USA citizen, my sister in law has 2 USA born children age 12 and 5. Both children have a certify birth certificate, neither parent have a current up to date legal ID, both are illigal.If they sign a notorized written statement or affidavit of consent, authorizind me to apply for their childrens passport, would that be enough for the passport agency,has anyone try that. Thank you

Auto-Response - 08/24/2006 03:18 PM

Hello to all. I am a USA citizen, my sister in law has 2 USA born children age 12 and 5. Both children have a certify birth certificate, neither parent have a current up to date legal ID, both are illigal.If they sign a notorized written statement or affidavit of consent, authorizind me to apply for their childrens passport, would that be enough for the passport agency,has anyone try that. Thank you

Auto-Response - 08/24/2006 03:18 PM

Comment

How long they have been illegal in this country? has nothing to do with children's passport applications.
      Passport application do ask for parents name date place of birth and citizenship, This can be seen on the children's birth certificate, which say that parents are not US Citizen.
      The passport agency should ask for parents ID with complete names and photo with their signature to proof that they are the right persons that's all.
      If your papers are pending with uscis if ask tell them that your papers are in process.
      Many people had allpyed for childerns passports you will have to take the kids to the passport office, do children have their passports from parents Country? any ID's.

Comment

Go to state.gov, the clik on Travel.state.gov
        see on your left side passport for minor under 14 years of age you will find the complete information about the passport issuance to the child under 14 years of age.

Comment

Ok so the agency should only be concern with a copy of the parents picture ID, any ID even if is out dated?.
          just a coment. If this people get deported which it could happen any time,their kits will go right with them, a US birth certicate in a forein country dont have as much weight as a passport.
          Thank you for taken the time to response

Comment

Thanks for the info Adam

Comment

Working...
            X