Has anyone actually seen the vermont service center

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone actually seen the vermont service center

Hey there folks, its your resident foul mouth git here. I finally figured out why things take forever at the vermont service center.....for an organization that is supposedly handling nearly half a million applications for all types of immigration, I was shocked at how small the building was. The family and I are on vacation in Vermont right now and we decided to drive through St Albans on our way to Montreal today. St Albans is a beautiful little town about 12 miles from the canadian border. So basically the reason why applications take so long is because the mail has to travel so f-u-c-k-i-n-g far and the USCIS is drastically understaffed. oh well

Hey there folks, its your resident foul mouth git here. I finally figured out why things take forever at the vermont service center.....for an organization that is supposedly handling nearly half a million applications for all types of immigration, I was shocked at how small the building was. The family and I are on vacation in Vermont right now and we decided to drive through St Albans on our way to Montreal today. St Albans is a beautiful little town about 12 miles from the canadian border. So basically the reason why applications take so long is because the mail has to travel so f-u-c-k-i-n-g far and the USCIS is drastically understaffed. oh well

Comment

That's a dim-witted theory.

Comment

Actually, it makes a lot of sense. Thanks Paddy, for the info.
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Application : Employee ratio has always been greatly imbalanced. It doesn't matter if the VSC was located in a Metropolitan area on or not. The resources were alloted with the Immigration Laws in mind.

It's the Immigration Laws - that has to be fulfilled, and to do that these days its very difficult with so many procedures involved (and the potential risks that could rise for immigrants). Understaffing is a small portion of the problem - no a major problem.

Fast pace Processings - raises problems - and many slip-ups. Steady pace is the best way for the system to work.

Comment

I suggest that they build about 25 "processing centers" where they grind aliens into dog food.

Comment

Michael..by "dog" you are referring to yourself! you now eat human flesh? I guess it was part of the curriculum to get into ..what was it again? aah Hofstra!
              Low life!

Comment

Working...
              X