Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is someone12 a constructive participant to this community or an irritating hindrance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is someone12 a constructive participant to this community or an irritating hindrance?

I believe his sole purpose here is just to annoy people and in an average forum the moderators would have banned him long ago.

I have literally left this forum for months at a time only to come back and see that he is still hanging around and spewing his repetitious broken record like hateful nonsense.

Who here is fed up with him and would like the moderators to help him find something more constructive to do with his time, ie GO AWAY PERMANENTLY?

Moderators, I'm not telling you how to do your job, but this guy serves one purpose here - to make people feel bad.

Is that right?

And SunDevilUSA is no different and ought to exit the door at the same time.

Comment

I totally agree with you. People come here looking for advice, orientation. These two bigots come here only to post off-topic, nonsense, monotonous garbage. They oughtta be banned from this site.

Comment

Someone12
        Someone12 doesn't contribute anything constructive. Same utterances over and over. A person has a question requesting help and all they receive is disrespect. His postings are a visible embarrassment to this website and to America. He should be removed until he can restrain himself and contribute in a more proper manner.

His postings reek of racism, rudeness and hatred of particular individuals. It's not necessary for him to go as far as he does. People who've asked honest questions don't deserve this. If he remains on the board then he should begin his own topic and he and his compadres can chat amongst themselves.

If you would like the webmaster to pay closer attention to this issue, please click the exclamation point at the righ bottom corner of any posting within this thread.

Comment

AGREE.... agreeeee..... agreeee..... AGREEEE..... agreeeee..... agreeeee.... seriously, I was campaigning for this since I joined, but it was a losing proposition and a dead cause... until now!!!!!!

Comment

Have to say... I just found this site and his comments disgusted me and made me question if I would even be welcome to ask a question. Also made me a bit fearful of the answers I'll get of the question I did decide to post.

Comment

i don't know... i have a feeling..... a gut feeling...... drive s12 away forever.... his "cohorts" will be out forever as well....... i don't know...... i have a feeling....... i have a dream, actually........

Comment

Originally posted by explora:
                Someone12

If you would like the webmaster to pay closer attention to this issue, please click the exclamation point at the righ bottom corner of any posting within this thread.
                I don't think this forum has a moderator. ?
                "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
                Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Comment

Explora,

Wow.. I just learned something. I did not know you could "alert" the moderator. Maybe no one else did. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Start clicking maybe moderator will get as tired as you are.
                  "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
                  Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Comment

He's run off like a chicken since I started this and asked to bring out the jury for deliberation after he stated he "rests his case" in another thread.

There is one sure-fire way for physically smaller people to get control of a bully, and that is to unite their bigger brains and take his sorry a$$ down!

Comment

<YAWN>

Comment

Well, just don't sit there and take his nonsense if he is being nasty as usual and not contributing any constructive commentary - if he makes you feel bad and it's obvious his sole purpose here is just to annoy and spew hatred, by all means click on the triangular exclamation point and write a complaint letter to the mods about him. Maybe they are too busy to watch him be the school yard bully at recess that he is but if he draws enough attention to himself and we draw even more attention to him when he does, by writing to the moderators, we can probably get rid of him.

And ProudUSA (or whatever he goes by) and SunDevilUSA ought to be not too far behind him.

Comment

Someone12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, nobody should be insulted by Someone12. If you elect to not post anything but you agree with our sentiments about him -
                          click on the yellow triangular button and you will be directed to make a comment for it to be sent on to the moderator. Just type in anything, one keystroke of anything will send it on to the moderator and he'll review whatever one of us has inputed about him.

Don't bother responding to Someone12. Continue with your postings and disregard him. He's received far too much attention, he knows we all detest him, it's time for us to ignore him!!!! It's time for him to fall by the wayside.

We must all contribute to this good cause.

Comment

I wouldn't bother trying to ban one person, it's a waste of time. Aggression towards minorities has been practiced for hundreds of years and it's not going to stop now.

When aggression gains the force of law then it becomes a big problem and a dangerous one, affecting the nation as a whole in ways most don't even imagine. Look at one of the proposed bills recently introduced in the House requiring officials to deny admission or parole (and therefore detain) an alien seeking EMERGENCY medical attention. This is one of the most inhumane and cruel measures I've seen. What happened to the humanitarian side of the law? Ignoring someone else's pain because of race or nationality amounts to one very cruel form of discrimination. I don't think this proposed initiative has even the smallest chance of ever passing in Congress, a body dominated by a tradition of fairness and reason, but I'd be interesting to know what mainstream Republicans think about it.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Houston:
                              I wouldn't bother trying to ban one person, it's a waste of time.

Yes, let's give it a try. I think the moderator should have a friendly personal chat with him. The least we can do is click the button on any undesirable postings by him and/or totally disregard his postings and not respond.

Thanks for bringing it up about the emergency medical treatment bill.

Comment

Working...
                              X