Denial of I-751

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denial of I-751

My husband's I-751, petition to remove conditions was denied due to a missed appointment, one we never received the letter for. We had called to inquire on the status of the petition and a confirmation letter of the inquirey was sent two weeks prior to the the "appointment" we missed. I'm a little confused with regard to the next step. The letter says we can't appeal but we can ask to reopen or reconsider the case. My question is are they not the same? And is there any case law that needs to be applied for this reconsideration to reopen the case? I'm just so upset because I honestly don't believe they sent us the appointment. We have always received all their other letters.

My husband's I-751, petition to remove conditions was denied due to a missed appointment, one we never received the letter for. We had called to inquire on the status of the petition and a confirmation letter of the inquirey was sent two weeks prior to the the "appointment" we missed. I'm a little confused with regard to the next step. The letter says we can't appeal but we can ask to reopen or reconsider the case. My question is are they not the same? And is there any case law that needs to be applied for this reconsideration to reopen the case? I'm just so upset because I honestly don't believe they sent us the appointment. We have always received all their other letters.

Comment

Your husband will be swiftly removed and there is no appeal or any judiciary proceeding to reverse this process. Once I-751 denied you are done.

Comment

there`s remedies, but I suggest you hire competent immigration counsel immediately.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE2:
          Your husband will be swiftly removed and there is no appeal or any judiciary proceeding to reverse this process. Once I-751 denied you are done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THATS NOT EVEN REMOTELY TRUE SILLY !!!

Comment

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation