Brits Giving Birth In Bathrooms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brits Giving Birth In Bathrooms

Look where the National Health Service puts mothers giving birth.

Toilets, hallways, elevators thanks to free national health care.

Toilets, hallways, elevators thanks to free national health care.

Comment

From the Daily Mail. The UK equivalent to Faux News
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
        [QUOTE]Originally posted by federale86:

Toilets, hallways, elevators thanks to free national health care. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Federale,

This is truly cracking me up!

My son was born in halls of an American Medical Center. You know why, because the doctor came late. Hmmmm....I paid big bucks for all. I wonder how many others there are - if only I had the time to do the research. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

The doctors there are not late. It is piss poor planning by Brit and Sprint girl's government. It is policy, not a mistake.

Rationing in the UK.

Of course Brit doesn't believe anything if it comes from a source she hates.

Another victim of the NHS.

More Brits killed by the NHS.

More NHS incompetance.

Comment

The Brit’s are America’s best friend, and closest alliance. When you start ragging on the Brits, that makes you anti-American.

Comment

Very true Unique. So much for the "true American" he claims to be. We should never have supported Bush and the second Iraq war. Big mistake.
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Brit and Unique are anti-American for supporting Osama Bin Laden and opposing the liberation of Iraq.

Just go back to the UK. We don't want you people here.

Comment

Bin Laden needs to be brought to justice. He will not be found in Iraq.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if Obama invites Bin Laden to one of his beer summits. Or maybe he should invite Bin Laden and D.ick Cheney to a hunting summit? LOL!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Brit and Unique are anti-American for supporting Osama Bin Laden and opposing the liberation of Iraq.

Just go back to the UK. We don't want you people here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you unusually dumb or are you just made that way? Have I ever said anything about supporting OBL EVER ? Liberation? Hahahhaha. That wasn't the original idea. Something about weapons of mass destruction as I remember. When the locals didn't come out and wave American flags and shout USA! USA! Bush & Co changed it to "oh lets call it a liberation instead" The shame is more than 4000 dead Americans and who knows how many thousands on the other side. All for a phony war on Terror in Iraq where there was no credible evidence Al Queda existed before 911.

BTW I have every RIGHT to be here so to use the words of Cheney "go f*#k yourself!" Last time I respond to you ignorant fedNUT-E.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        If Brits are giving birth in bathrooms this begs the question. How many are being conceived there as well? This video offers a sign of the times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, ha, ha - that is so funny!
                        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

LOL, guilty.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                            LOL, guilty. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

....t'was very fun and we are still laughing about it today!

Comment

And some of us might still be trying to get away with something - lmao!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X