refusal of NIV to US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refusal of NIV to US

I have applied twise to get a B1,B2 visa to us.Both time it is rejected.I was asking to attend in conferences.I stay here in Dubai with family , visited philippines, UK etc still it is rejected.I am totally discouraged , what to do can I apply next time? or what to do to be qualified?
    Thanks
    I have been rejected for my NIV application in july 2008 , and may 2009 .Both was to attend in the conference. First time they said I do not have much salary (6000.AED)Secod time they said I stayed in UK for two months , living the family in Duba

I have applied twise to get a B1,B2 visa to us.Both time it is rejected.I was asking to attend in conferences.I stay here in Dubai with family , visited philippines, UK etc still it is rejected.I am totally discouraged , what to do can I apply next time? or what to do to be qualified?
    Thanks
    I have been rejected for my NIV application in july 2008 , and may 2009 .Both was to attend in the conference. First time they said I do not have much salary (6000.AED)Secod time they said I stayed in UK for two months , living the family in Duba

Comment

Its your money buddy if u want to throw it away on visa applications then be my guest. But I wouldnt I would just say forget about America

Comment

Not much chance until you increase your income and net wealth. Are you a Dubai citizen or PI? Family legally resident in Dubai?

I concur that any future application will also be denied. Your only hope is higher income and committment to your actual place of abode, like property ownership, etc.

Comment

Working...
        X