Need Help with Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help with Marriage

I am a sixteen year old. I came to the U.S legally but my Visa expired. Now i want to get married to my boyfriend of 3 years but am having some problems. My father, who abandoned my family and messed up my mothers chances at getting her papers and me from getting it any other way but marriage will not go to court to sign the form. My boyfriends mother is willing to sponsor us and we have everything figured out except how to actually get married. Can anyone help me?

what state?

Comment

the U.S Virgin Islands

Comment

my grandmother is my legal guardian so my mother is not included in the process and if my father goes to court he will nott be deported, the lawyer i talked to assured me of that. He also told us my bfs mother would be able to sponser once we got married

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Sweet 16

Comment

How old is your boyfriend?

Comment

LMAO!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? LOL.
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I am her boyfriend/lover/fiance and I am 52

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                  I am her boyfriend/lover/fiance and I am 52
                  LMAO! Hey SOM!

I Got 6 Boxes Of P O R N I Gotta Get Rid Of. LOL. Gimme Your Address, I Hate To See Good Go To waste!!! LOL. All Over 18 However!
                  My Old Girlfriend Said WHAAAAAAAAT??? "I CANT DO THAT!!!! The P O R N WON!!!!! LMAO!!!

Needless To Say She Is Gone! And The P O R N Is Still Here! LMAO!!!!!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Jeez guys you have a one track mind and inappropriate especially on this thread.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                      Jeez guys you have a one track mind and inappropriate especially on this thread.
                      16!!!!!!! Need To say Anything More????

Comment

Originally posted by delicelady1:
                        I am a sixteen year old. I came to the U.S legally but my Visa expired. Now i want to get married to my boyfriend of 3 years but am having some problems. My father, who abandoned my family and messed up my mothers chances at getting her papers and me from getting it any other way but marriage will not go to court to sign the form. My boyfriends mother is willing to sponsor us and we have everything figured out except how to actually get married. Can anyone help me?
                        I can't help you but as a mother I feel like saying this.
                        You have a whole life ahead of you and you are still very young. Why the rush to get married? If its only because you want to find a way to stay in the US to be with your boyfriend, then it's not a good start for a marriage and a what its based on.
                        However if its because you really want to for right reasons, don't rush into it, even if you have been with him for 3 yrs. Marriage isn't easy, especially for young people these days. We all change in our t-eens to our twenties, and it can be very hard to take on the responsibilities at a young age. Enjoy your t-eens while you can
                        Please don't take it this the wrong way, i'm saying it because I know how tough it is for a young people these days. (well a lot younger than me anyway lol)
                        I wish you all the best anyway.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Delicelady1,

When You Are 20, You Will Be Different!!!! .
                          Learn as Much as You Can!!!! And Not Under Any Circumstances, Love Included! Do Not Tie Yourself Down Just Yet!!!! . You got Things To Do!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by delicelady1:
                            First, welcome to the forum! I will come straight out and tell you that getting married at 16 will be a huge, huge mistake. Do not do it for any reason! You are too young to get married. Trying to immigrate to the US legally is not worth shortening your childhood. Marriage is serious - not something to play around with - and not for 16-year olds!!!!!!

Comment

Ancient Kings and Roman Consuls used to marry at 13, at 16 they were leading armies into battles, at 20 they were as wise and wary of the world as 60 year olds aren't today, and then they had much more energy to do things that can't.
                              Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Working...
                              X