I have a question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question.

I am interesting in doing a invitation what is my chasing in doing so and please tell me how do i go about do it the invitation will be for two weeks. Thanks for your help.

CULLEN

I am interesting in doing a invitation what is my chasing in doing so and please tell me how do i go about do it the invitation will be for two weeks. Thanks for your help.

CULLEN

Comment

Hi Cullen,

An invitation for what? A visit to the US for two weeks? If so, from what country?

Comment

They will be coming from Greece for a visit. I am just wandering how do i go by starting the process. Thanks so much.

Comment

I don't think a short visit like that is going to be a problem regarding visa etc...

Comment

Greece belongs to the VWP?

Greece added to VWP!

GREECE: On March 9, 2010, the Department of Homeland Security designated Greece as a member of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). Greek nationals can travel on the VWP beginning April 5, 2010. However, potential Greek travelers may apply for travel authorization approval under the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) beginning immediately.

Now, keep in mind....the people you are inviting have to be Greek nationals. I know there are many other nationalities living in Greece.
            “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              You don't invite them per se. They need to apply for a tourist visa at the U.S. embassy in Greece. They may reference you when explaining with whom they'll spending time with but that's about it. The basis for approval will be on the merits of their own standing in Greece. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Davdah

FYI
              It is standard fare to receive an invitation to visit. The letter/invitation provided is given to the us embassy where one applies for a visa.

Comment

Working...
              X