what a ride i went on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a ride i went on

i was married to a man who came over from egypt. we married after a year of dating.when he signed the licence he said never married. soon after we had to go to ins for permenant residency interviews. he produced a document stating he was divorced.it was written in arabic and it was signed from an official from a mosc in newyork.it was dated 2 months before we were married and the wifes signiture wasnt even on it. came to find out he was married in greecein a christian church. Everything was ok in my eyes cause ins accepted it so i thought it was legal.after about a year into our marriage he bought his wife and child over from greece, moved them 6 miles down the road from me . i had no idea. he worked to shifts so i though when he was really living at her house one of the shifts.she sat on her butt for the next 4 years while my husband totally supported her. my husband took all my money. everything he did was none of my buisness.i chalked it up tp the culture.everything was separate no goals for future , he never bought anything for the house, even took all tax refunds.i finally found out after 6 years. he then threatend to kill me if he got deported and his son got hurt by this if i filed for divorce.and if he went to jail one of his friends would take care of it.i was left with so much debt.having a rough time keeping a roof over my head and from the stress of it all had to go on social security because my illness of lupus has spun out of control. meanwhile he owns a nice house, has a buissness , 2 cars bank accounts and his family here. and he is now a permenant resident, possable citizen by now of the good old us. when i have to ask the goverment to help with my medical bills. i pray everynite that this man is held accountable for what he has done.i cant afford the lawyer to fight back. so all welcome your lovley trust worthy, of good moral charactor new neighbor. any ideas or info on how i can have him deported. hes married to 2 people? thanks for any responses

i was married to a man who came over from egypt. we married after a year of dating.when he signed the licence he said never married. soon after we had to go to ins for permenant residency interviews. he produced a document stating he was divorced.it was written in arabic and it was signed from an official from a mosc in newyork.it was dated 2 months before we were married and the wifes signiture wasnt even on it. came to find out he was married in greecein a christian church. Everything was ok in my eyes cause ins accepted it so i thought it was legal.after about a year into our marriage he bought his wife and child over from greece, moved them 6 miles down the road from me . i had no idea. he worked to shifts so i though when he was really living at her house one of the shifts.she sat on her butt for the next 4 years while my husband totally supported her. my husband took all my money. everything he did was none of my buisness.i chalked it up tp the culture.everything was separate no goals for future , he never bought anything for the house, even took all tax refunds.i finally found out after 6 years. he then threatend to kill me if he got deported and his son got hurt by this if i filed for divorce.and if he went to jail one of his friends would take care of it.i was left with so much debt.having a rough time keeping a roof over my head and from the stress of it all had to go on social security because my illness of lupus has spun out of control. meanwhile he owns a nice house, has a buissness , 2 cars bank accounts and his family here. and he is now a permenant resident, possable citizen by now of the good old us. when i have to ask the goverment to help with my medical bills. i pray everynite that this man is held accountable for what he has done.i cant afford the lawyer to fight back. so all welcome your lovley trust worthy, of good moral charactor new neighbor. any ideas or info on how i can have him deported. hes married to 2 people? thanks for any responses

Comment

attention ladies....do any of you honestly believe that somebody from the sand box regions of the world want to marry an American woman for anything other than a green card and to have a personal slave??????? WAKE UP.
      P.S. I am sorry this happened to you,...please call DHS immediately and see about how to rid the US of A of this clown.

Comment

DAM !! What a story !

Comment

if you dont mind me asking what is dhs?

Comment

Department of Homeland Security

Comment

I thought it meant "Department of Homeland Stupidity."

Comment

blownaway, sorry to hear your story.

A few questions:
                - Are you divorced now? It seams you were not legaly married in the first place.
                - do you have any proofs that your "husband" was married to other women at the time he sought and got immigration benefits based on your marriage?
                - how serious are his threats?

Comment

Blown away..

pleaes stop making all these threads.
                  keep your story to one thread/post.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">about a year into our marriage he bought his wife and child over from greece, moved them 6 miles down the road from me . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me, but I don't understand this part. How was he able to petition for her????? Did you know about this when it happened or did you find out later? I'm not trying to put the burden on you, but it would seem that you put up with this nonsense a bit too long. In any case, I hope you are able to resolve your issues and move toward a more positive place in your life. Good luck.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">about a year into our marriage he bought his wife and child over from greece, moved them 6 miles down the road from me . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me, but I don't understand this part. How was he able to petition for her????? Did you know about this when it happened or did you find out later? I'm not trying to put the burden on you, but it would seem that you put up with this nonsense a bit too long. In any case, I hope you are able to resolve your issues and move toward a more positive place in your life. Good luck. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Proud

she never says that he petitioned for the wife and child. suspect Wife and child probably came on a tourist visa to visit.. then overstayed. He will probably arranged for fake marriage for her here. Too riskky 4 him to marry her after citizenship. He doesnt care b/c he is already married to her in the religion. The only marriage that matters is the one in the religion.

Comment

Sorry, 4Now, didn't think about the visitor visas. This story seems so bizarre, I'm having trouble believing it - call me a skeptic - I admit it!

Comment

i found out the last year we were together and was at the time on chemo. i back tracked phone records ect and found out she was here since the first year.and got the rest of the info the last few years while separated.if i would have known sooner i wouldnt have went to last interview for conditions to be removed. and was so sick at the time blocked alot of the warning signs out. your right he only cares about the relegous part he is married to her in his relegion.BUT I WONDER WHAT HIS Relegion says about ruining somones life to bring his family here. a very sick persons. how does that go take care of the old and widowed and sick and the children. what a joke

Comment

i think this is sonofmichael trying to get attention

Comment

Working...
                              X