I am a U.S Citezen with a 2 month old girl and my husband got deported

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a U.S Citezen with a 2 month old girl and my husband got deported

Hi my name is Denis and i have a 2 month old i have not seen my husband in five months since they deported him. some one please help my baby needs her dad i don't know what to do a lawyer told me he can get a visa in about 3-4 months so he can get back but others think he is a fraud because he is chargeing me too much some one help i really need to hear what you know Thanks.

Hi my name is Denis and i have a 2 month old i have not seen my husband in five months since they deported him. some one please help my baby needs her dad i don't know what to do a lawyer told me he can get a visa in about 3-4 months so he can get back but others think he is a fraud because he is chargeing me too much some one help i really need to hear what you know Thanks.

Comment

Too Little Information......!!!! Deported why? and deported to where?????? You need to give a little more information. thanks.

Comment

I agree, there is very little information to go on. Denise, I have sent you a PM.

Comment

Are there no planes, or banana boats, going to his country?

Comment

There are very few circumstances where you can come back in that time frame even without a deportation.

So yes the Lawyer is not one to be trusted.

What was he deported. What Immigration and other violations does he have on his record.

Where was he deported to.

Comment

<yawn>

Comment

Well if you're so bored you can always run along and ATTEMPT to get a life - YOU FUC#ING LOSER.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Denis:
                  Hi my name is Denis and i have a 2 month old i have not seen my husband in five months since they deported him. they sent him back to his country Guatemala it was one morning when he was going to work. some one please help my baby needs her dad i don't know what to do a lawyer told me he can get a visa in about 3-4 months so he can get back but others think he is a fraud because he is chargeing me too much some one help i really need to hear what you know Thanks.

Comment

Well, that repeat of already-known information really moves the discussion forward - NOT!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
                      Well, that repeat of already-known information really moves the discussion forward - NOT!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, microbrain, it's a fact that if he/she ***ps the thread up, by any means necessary, it IS less likely it will get overlooked or ignored.

Right little man?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timmy_d11:
                        Well if you're so bored you can always run along and ATTEMPT to get a life - YOU FUC#ING LOSER. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Timmy, you need to get over your obsession with Someone12. If you don't like him, then you need to ignore him. Your posts are useless with these comments back at Someone12 and your picture takes up half the screen.

Comment

curious bob: the problem is that tinydiktimmy's brain is no larger than his tinydik....if you look closely at his crotch (with the Hubble telescope) you might see that tiny lump....no, it's not a mosquito bite, it is his, well, you know. And his brain is no larger, which is why he cannot understand simple logic, simple laws nor can he tear himself away from his webcam...maybe his mom will unplug it....

Comment

SIMPLY see below. It's all you need to know.

Comment

Oh, and one more thing - that's the typical idiocy that you come up with when you are defeated in an intelligent debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X