Urgent - Interview without original Naturalization Certificate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent - Interview without original Naturalization Certificate

Me and my wife received a notice of interview to be held on the 16th of Feb. I am a US citizen and have filed a petetion for her permanent residency. I have not received an approved I-130. However, the interview is going to be for her I-485 (AOS). I guess, it is okay even though I have not received my I-130 being approved. I recently had apply for my passport and my original Naturalization Certificate has been shipped to the Passport issuance office. I do not think, I will be able to get this back before the interview. Will they require an original Naturalization Certificate during the interview? Or, will a copy do? I have a copy of it. Please let me know if anyone knows anything in this regard.
    Please anyone suggest if there will be a problem during the interview

Me and my wife received a notice of interview to be held on the 16th of Feb. I am a US citizen and have filed a petetion for her permanent residency. I have not received an approved I-130. However, the interview is going to be for her I-485 (AOS). I guess, it is okay even though I have not received my I-130 being approved. I recently had apply for my passport and my original Naturalization Certificate has been shipped to the Passport issuance office. I do not think, I will be able to get this back before the interview. Will they require an original Naturalization Certificate during the interview? Or, will a copy do? I have a copy of it. Please let me know if anyone knows anything in this regard.
    Please anyone suggest if there will be a problem during the interview

Comment

Anybody?? Please help here.

Comment

41 viewers. Yet, no replay.

Comment

They wanted originals and a photo-copy citizen certificate .They will keep the copy and give you the original back.Try hard to get it.

Comment

Thanks Sammy and Sunita!!

Comment

Working...
            X