HANBAL will u help me with this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HANBAL will u help me with this?

Hanbal, I posted earlier about a lawsuit and you gave me some advice. I want to know that if I wasnt arrested 8 weeks ago does that mean they are pursuing a private lawsuit. I havent heard anything from police or letters from the companies attorneys. All I have is hearsay from an employee who works there. She told me that a supervisor said that there was a lawsuit against me. I am so worried right now, I am 6 months pregnant, got no medical insurance due to quitting this job and have all these worries about getting deported. Please give me some advise on what could happen. Thanks.

Hanbal, I posted earlier about a lawsuit and you gave me some advice. I want to know that if I wasnt arrested 8 weeks ago does that mean they are pursuing a private lawsuit. I havent heard anything from police or letters from the companies attorneys. All I have is hearsay from an employee who works there. She told me that a supervisor said that there was a lawsuit against me. I am so worried right now, I am 6 months pregnant, got no medical insurance due to quitting this job and have all these worries about getting deported. Please give me some advise on what could happen. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X