• Show
Clear All

• The Return Of Obama Monkey

The New Obama Monkey

The New Obama Monkey

Comment

A self portrait, Fede? Lol!

Comment

Not at all. Just read the article. It is you and your bbff Obamonkey.

Comment

Not me. I didn't vote for him!!!!!

Comment

Then get with the program, join the team, fight for America. Don't give me that Jungian nonsense.

One dollar to the person who can give me the movie associated with that quote.

Comment

Comment

If you claim to be great Americans, please start respecting your own President. He was elected by Americans and should be respected the same way as other white Presidents were respected. You can disagree with this decisions or policies but he should not be disrespected just because he is not white.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
                  If you claim to be great Americans, please start respecting your own President. He was elected by Americans and should be respected the same way as other white Presidents were respected. You can disagree with this decisions or policies but he should not be disrespected just because he is not white. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He was elected by americans???
                  NO!!! he was elected by political corruption and manipulation!!! NOT ELECTED BY TRUE AMERICANS!!!
                  Do you like Your new America???? True Americans Fought to save What others perceived as Desirable!!! How You like it now???? The Dominos Fall Without Being Biased Eventually!!!
                  USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Bush was also elected by the same group?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
                      Bush was also elected by the same group? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Welcome To Your new!!! . Did not Think far enough ahead!!!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

How many white or Black Americans can really truce their origin? The true Americans are the Indians so when it comes to calling an Elected President names you all need to look yourself in a mirror, as some part of you is missing the facts of life which is accept and go on living, the economy is messed up because George Bush spent all the money on wars which we are still fighting today. All Obama can do is try and fix all George's mess.
                        Michael O

Comment

Well, Indians came here from somewhere else too. And the current descendants of Indians also replaced previous migrants. Remember the Caucasoid skull that was found in Washington. Testing showed that it was not related to current Indians and predated them. So, whites were here first.

Cacasoid Skeleton

Kennewick Man

Comment

At least Republican monkeys can read.

Comment

all I can say Federale is son of b.i.t.c.hSo much hatred he got for colored people.It makes me 100% sure tht Federale found his h.o.e *** b.i.t.c.h *** mom getting f.u.c.k.e.d from a colored person.Respect every one Federale.Stop talkin about it who came first or who came last.Just focus on ur b.t.c.h *** life and think positive.B.i.t.c.h *** anti immigrant.wanna s.h.i.t on ur bl.oo.dy face and wanna see wht color will it give it to u.
                              griffins

Comment

Working...
                              X