Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outside of processing time

Hello,

I am seeking for some help regarding my issue. I have filed I-485 and I-765 on June 21, 2005. I was requested to submit fingerprints and biometrics which I did on September 12 it was the earlier oppointment I could get (September 21 it was already noted on my I-485 case online). Since begining of November, I sent two letters to request status on I-765 and nothing. I called twice the 800 customer service number and they placed special enquiries about the case twice. Nothing yet. I have scheduled INFO Pass oppointment for Feb 23, 2006 at my local office. I was suggested to apply for temp employment card by customer service. If the center has no status, I was going to send a letter the next day to a Senator and ask for help. Do you think this will hurt my case in a long run? I also have not received any status since I-485 September notice. This is all based on marriage to a US citizen. Why is it taking so long? I-765 says 30-90 days. The problem i have now is that my license got suspended, insurance for my car got canceled and I am also facing other problems because even though I am allowed to stay in the country but nothing as a proof, like at least I_765. I was on OPT before. Advise anyone?

Hello,

I am seeking for some help regarding my issue. I have filed I-485 and I-765 on June 21, 2005. I was requested to submit fingerprints and biometrics which I did on September 12 it was the earlier oppointment I could get (September 21 it was already noted on my I-485 case online). Since begining of November, I sent two letters to request status on I-765 and nothing. I called twice the 800 customer service number and they placed special enquiries about the case twice. Nothing yet. I have scheduled INFO Pass oppointment for Feb 23, 2006 at my local office. I was suggested to apply for temp employment card by customer service. If the center has no status, I was going to send a letter the next day to a Senator and ask for help. Do you think this will hurt my case in a long run? I also have not received any status since I-485 September notice. This is all based on marriage to a US citizen. Why is it taking so long? I-765 says 30-90 days. The problem i have now is that my license got suspended, insurance for my car got canceled and I am also facing other problems because even though I am allowed to stay in the country but nothing as a proof, like at least I_765. I was on OPT before. Advise anyone?

Comment

This is not a big problem -- just make an Infopass appointment and they will give you a temporary work authorization card right there. No need to contact Senator or anything else.

Comment

Working...
      X