Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage

I am an attractive American-born, ½ Ethiopian ½ Slave-Descended Mulattoe 49 year-old woman. I am seeking a financially-secure African husband. If there is any man out there that fits my ideal and wants an Attractive American wife, please contact me at MsNubienne@aol.com. All correspondence will be answered.

Originally posted by American_D:
    I am an attractive American-born, ½ Ethiopian ½ Slave-Descended Mulattoe 49 year-old woman. I am seeking a financially-secure African husband. If there is any man out there that fits my ideal and wants an Attractive American wife, please contact me at MsNubienne@aol.com. All correspondence will be answered.
    With all due respect, this is an immigration forum, not a dating service. It would be prudent to post your intentions on more appropiate web sites. Thanks.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

And besides all that, by posting your AOL address to the web, you just opened yourself to a ton of spam. --SJR

Comment

Working...
      X