Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN NEED OF ADVICE AND INFO

Hello everyone!

After hours and hours of Internet seraching and navigation, I have found this discussion board -- thank God -- and have decided to post a note and see if anyone here can give me a hand at all.

I am a Cuban and am trying to go live in the US. It's difficult for us to get visas even as visitors. I wonder if there is any way I can ensure that I will get a visa once I apply for one. I have been told there is a way of doing it by hiring a lawyer or an attorney or something.

Can anyone help me on this, please?

Hope I can get good news soon.

Cheers to you all!

Hello everyone!

After hours and hours of Internet seraching and navigation, I have found this discussion board -- thank God -- and have decided to post a note and see if anyone here can give me a hand at all.

I am a Cuban and am trying to go live in the US. It's difficult for us to get visas even as visitors. I wonder if there is any way I can ensure that I will get a visa once I apply for one. I have been told there is a way of doing it by hiring a lawyer or an attorney or something.

Can anyone help me on this, please?

Hope I can get good news soon.

Cheers to you all!

Comment

I am not sure on how a lawyer can influence the consular officer on the issuance of a visa.
      B1-B2 visas are given based on one's financial capacity and family tie up so as to avoid possible immigration intent.
      US immigration lawyer can help a petitioner/employer in the filing of papers for one who is out of the US,either as H1B,F-1,K-3, or family related immigration.The outcome of that is solely based on the merit of individual cases,presence of mind during interview and of course luck.good luck to you!

Comment

Working...
      X